Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
On your own car, or even motorbike, is it a good marketing strategy to market you’re business on the side of the vehicle to attract potential customers?

Has anybody tried doing this and seen any positive results? I haven’t done it myself - but I’ve seen plenty of company cars that do exactly this.

It wound be very effecient, since people can get really bored while they are driving they might look at advertisement and later on to purchase the product/service. And the advertisement will be right infront of them if they are behind your car so they wouldn't even be able to ignore it, it will get right into their minds and that is why it is so good at this specific case, it will simply be noticed and that is all that matters to an advertisement.
And it also doesn't cost you money, you can put your own company's advertisement and even put other companies advertisement and get paid by doing it, and you don't really have to do anything it is there and you earn money, therefore people should consider this option.

Well, this could also be a really effective way advertising as you can never really predict where your customers might come from. I have seen someone who sells household appliances like cups, spoons, kitchen knifes , hand towels and many more In their van and moved around with it anywhere. I once patronized them because I needed an extra kitchen utensils and it was just there right In front of our vehicle in traffic, I had to pull them over and bought one.

Advertising on vehicles in my country is always effective most especially when the vehicle is going to a very long journey and people takes that as an opportunity to advertise their business and product and make you see reason why you need to buy from them l

I have a friend who owns a van and he started to advertise his brother's company on it. He got a custom-made magnet online and it has actually been helping. He runs a landscaping business and wanted to get the word out easier and cheaper and since his brother drives a van all over the city, it has helped.

On your own car, or even motorbike, is it a good marketing strategy to market you’re business on the side of the vehicle to attract potential customers?

Has anybody tried doing this and seen any positive results? I haven’t done it myself - but I’ve seen plenty of company cars that do exactly this.
When we started our courier services using our bikes,we make use of our brands to cover the delivery box,and it did not only give it a nice look,but a way for those outside to reach us,as the contacts are boldly written on it.

When we started our courier services using our bikes,we make use of our brands to cover the delivery box,and it did not only give it a nice look,but a way for those outside to reach us,as the contacts are boldly written on it.
Using vehicles for delivery can be very beneficial to your business. It will help take business to your clients and build good customer base with several people.
Using vehicles for delivery can be very beneficial to your business. It will help take business to your clients and build good customer base with several people.

I've seen many people doing that and it may giving them the needed result. But I don't really think it's effective. Advertising can be done in many ways. Some are effective and some are ineffective. It's only advisable that one choose effective advertising method.

That is just one of the most easy way to get at random customers,because there is this aspect of announcing what you are into through unconventional medium,and you would be suprise how many persons it will get to.

Advertising products and services is much more common in many Tier 2 and Tier 1 countries. I have been to a few countries and in there many companies use sponsored vehicles to advertise products.

That is just one of the most easy way to get at random customers,because there is this aspect of announcing what you are into through unconventional medium,and you would be suprise how many persons it will get to.
The reach of the audience will probably be greater with the use of vehicles. They are really cost effective and cheap as compared to other conventional methods of advertising and marketing.

Advertising on vehicles is normally common in some part of my country , most especially in Lagos state where most selling drug/herbal medicine and other product advertise on vehicles .

Advertising on vehicles is normally common in some part of my country , most especially in Lagos state where most selling drug/herbal medicine and other product advertise on vehicles .
Yes I have seen this in my area too on multiple occasions. I think it is a very cost effective way of advertising and marketing your business to a large number of people.
Yes I have seen this in my area too on multiple occasions. I think it is a very cost effective way of advertising and marketing your business to a large number of people.

At my side most people that do sell some kind of product do I advertise such product by placing stickers and banners on their cars and moving around, most especially on market days.

At my side most people that do sell some kind of product do I advertise such product by placing stickers and banners on their cars and moving around, most especially on market days.
In some of the states here in my country , advertising and selling of products on vehicles are count normal , but here in my community, people sees it as an abnormal thing to do .

Well, if you ask the owner of the vehicle or motorbike do not mind, then i don't see anything wrong with advertising on one's vehicle. It's a cheap way of advertising plus i see a lot of people doing it in my country.

I saw some cars with their company's logo on it, when I saw it I could remember the company, I think this would be a good idea for companies to show their advertisements to people in public places.

In my country, advertising on vehicles is always effective, especially when the vehicle is traveling a long distance and people use that as an opportunity to advertise their business and product and persuade you to buy from them.

Advertising on automobiles is usually effective in my nation, especially when the vehicle is traveling a long distance and people use that as an opportunity to sell their business and product and persuade you to purchase from people.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back