Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.0675USD
Biznotes
Want to reserve the right to advertise in my signature? The following are my prices to advertise in my signature.

Size: 468x60 (Max 1 Available at any given time)
Description: Place a 468x60 graphic banner ad in my signature, so long as what is linked, follows our forum rules on what is allowed to be linked to.
Cost: $15.00 USD Per Month via PayPal or the equivalent in Cryptocurrency;
$120.00 USD Per Year via PayPal or the equivalent in cryptocurrency (12 months, at the cost of 8 Months).
BizNotes Cost: 15,000 BizNotes Per Month; Or 120,000 BizNotes Per Year.
If you do not have the BizNotes amount, but do not want to send Crypto or cash via PayPal, you can purchase 10,000 BizNotes at a time, via this page. Or you can PM @Alexander to discuss purchasing larger amounts of BizNotes.
Payment Options
BizNotes (Our Forum Currency): https://bizdustry.com/dbtech-credits/currency/biznotes.1/?user_id=943
My PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/JoshuaFarrell1/
BitCoin Wallet: 32WkVEbx79RveMPTApfLnyTMhJWht4jKFX
Other Crypto Currencies: Mention the digital currency, and I will add a wallet address for it.

Size: 88x31 (Max 5 Available at any given time)
Description: Place a 88x31 Affiliate Image/Button in my signature, so long as what is linked, follows our forum rules on what is allowed to be linked to.
Cost: $15.00 USD Per 3 Months via PayPal or the equivalent in Cryptocurrency;
$50.00 USD Per Year via PayPal or the equivalent in cryptocurrency (12 months, at the cost of 10 Months).
BizNotes Cost: 15,000 BizNotes Per 3 Months; Or 50,000 BizNotes Per Year.
If you do not have the BizNotes amount, but do not want to send Crypto or cash via PayPal, you can purchase 10,000 BizNotes at a time, via this page. Or you can PM @Alexander to discuss purchasing larger amounts of BizNotes.
Payment Options
BizNotes (Our Forum Currency): https://bizdustry.com/dbtech-credits/currency/biznotes.1/?user_id=943
My PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/JoshuaFarrell1/
BitCoin Wallet: 32WkVEbx79RveMPTApfLnyTMhJWht4jKFX
Other Crypto Currencies: Mention the digital currency, and I will add a wallet address for it.

Last edited:
Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
This is something I did not thought about until now, what a change of perspective, I know on the forum this is new, but did it work on other platforms ?

This is something I did not thought about until now, what a change of perspective, I know on the forum this is new, but did it work on other platforms ?
Oh yeah, I have a few places where I let people purchase my signature space to advertise on, based on the type of the forum.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
That is a really smart way to get extra cash, and I guess it takes less than 10 minutes to finish to add a promotion in the signature.

Thank you for this, I will try it soon enough.
Thanks! Just post in this thread, if you are ready and if you decided to want to advertise in my signature. If you are, don't forget I have direct payment links to send me the amount you decide on doing, if you do want to advertise.

Thanks again for showing interest so far, @sash37227 and @vest1992!

It s something that I didn t hear anyone do and it is indeed an easy way to earn money! At the moment I am not interested in investing in advertising but if I will be I know who to call. Not ghostbusters but Joshua Farrell :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back