What's new

Advantages of Bitcoins.

Since there are multiple redundant copies of the transactions database, no one can seize bitcoins. The most someone can do is force the user, by other means, to send the the bitcoins to someone else. This means that governments can’t freeze someone’s wealth, and thus users of Bitcoins will have complete freedom to do anything they want with their money.

BTC is one of the best currency if some one has. Its higher volatility attracts the world towards itself. It also fetch people to invest in it.
If world can trade in BTC then most of curises will be finished.
It will give you a lot profit with no time.
Try to invest there for long term investment.

This question sounds just like asking the advantage of dollar. Except there is a comparison then bitcoin is just a currency like many others. It is a crypto currency in form of a digital coin and has good value presently.

let's talk in this thread about the most advantages of Bitcoin:

I will give three essential ones :

-we can consider that this Crypto will be the future of our world, especially for payments...

- you can trade it and be a millionaire guy.

-easy to use and safe ^^^

what do you about you, share with us some other advantages
So many companies have also started to receive bitcoin as a payment method. Just like you have said bitcoin is tradable on almost all cryptocurrency exchanges and trading platforms. One can make so much money by trading or investing in Bitcoin.
Post automatically merged:

-we can consider that this Crypto will be the future of our world, especially for payments...

So many companies have also started to receive bitcoin as a payment method. Just like you have said bitcoin is tradable on almost all cryptocurrency exchanges and trading platforms. One can make so much money by trading or investing in Bitcoin.

The investments opportunity bitcoin presents is one of the major reason for investing in the coin. The price is going higher every year and I believe it will hit $50000 before the end of the year.

Bitcoin is freedom: utilizing Bitcoin gives you the independence from the rat race to execute all around the world utilizing all the properties In your capacity, Bitcoin gives financial solidness and recently discovered opportunities to the world, which are extraordinary occasions.

International transactions are carried out seamlessly ,no barrier nor excess charges , it is a big investment opportunity for people who have excess funds and are willing to take risk. It has made recieving payment online much more easier.

Greater Liquidity Relative to Other Cryptocurrency
Increasingly Wide Acceptance as a Payment Method. ...
International Transactions Easier Than Regular Currencies. ...
Generally Lower Transaction Fees. ...
Anonymity and Privacy Relative to Traditional Currencies.
Essentially, by using bitcoins users will be contributing to the network, and thus sharing the burden of authorizing transactions. Sharing this work greatly reduces transaction costs, and thus makes transaction costs negligible. Once Bitcoins are sent, the transaction cannot be reversed

You can't anymore trade bitcoin and become a millionaire. Yes, it's possible but it's not like bitcoin trading is any easier than any other method of becoming a millionaire. In the past bitcoin price was just a couple cents so even if you invested like a 100$ you would be a millionaire now but today the price of bitcoin is 15.000$ so in order to become a millionaire you would already need to be a rich guy and invest lots of money into it
I bet if you saw the value of Bitcoin right now you will change your statement. Bitcoin is currently trading at 35k to 38k. I still believe the value of Bitcoin will increase than it is at the moment.

Advantages of Using Bitcoin
  • Greater Liquidity Relative to Other Cryptocurrencies. ...
  • Increasingly Wide Acceptance as a Payment Method. ...
  • International Transactions Easier Than Regular Currencies. ...
  • Generally Lower Transaction Fees. ...
  • Anonymity and Privacy Relative to Traditional Currencies.

BTC has 1st position and top of the list in Crypto Currency. It came in 2009 and was about 1300 BTC per 1 US dollars. Now it is $32K . in just 11 years how much price went up. This is volatility and It is the basic thing to attract people for investing. If we had BTCs of $1 in way back 2009. Now estimate about value and multiply per BTC with 1300 times. Mind blowing..

It’s very simple, really:Bitcoin is better at being money, at being currency, than other currency - because it is technically designed to be better at being currency.Other currencies are of two types:
Fiat Currencies
These currencies are the result of hodgepodge fiat (by decree) decisions by governments over time, resulting in the current global phenomenon of inherently valueless, inherently inflationary fiat currencies (i.e. they only seem to have value because various governments say they do, and their value can be diluted even further at any time by the government that controls that currency decreeing that it shall be so, by printing (creating) more units of that currency).
Cryptocurrencies
Many other cryptocurrencies seek to improve upon Bitcoin, and some have, in various ways. However, as far as the total package of features, accessibility, acceptability and global usage goes, Bitcoin is clearly in the lead, and it appears that this will continue to be the case for some time to come.

You can't anymore trade bitcoin and become a millionaire. Yes, it's possible but it's not like bitcoin trading is any easier than any other method of becoming a millionaire. In the past bitcoin price was just a couple cents so even if you invested like a 100$ you would be a millionaire now but today the price of bitcoin is 15.000$ so in order to become a millionaire you would already need to be a rich guy and invest lots of money into it.

Very low transection fee for international payments standard wire transfer and foreign purchases typically involve fee and exchange costs . Since Bitcoin transaction have no intermediary institutions or government involvement the cost of investment are kept very low this can be major advantage for travelers

More noteworthy Liquidity Relative to Other Cryptocurrencies. ...

Progressively Wide Acceptance as a Payment Method. ...

Global Transactions Easier Than Regular Currencies. ...

By and large Lower Transaction Fees. ...

Obscurity and Privacy Relative to Traditional Currencies.
Post automatically merged:

More noteworthy Liquidity Relative to Other Cryptocurrencies. ...

Progressively Wide Acceptance as a Payment Method. ...

Global Transactions Easier Than Regular Currencies. ...

By and large Lower Transaction Fees. ...

Obscurity and Privacy Relative to Traditional Currencies.

There are so many advantages of Bitcoin. I will like to mention but few. Bitcoin is so popular that people are trading and rising in term of currency. Moreso, it is so to understand and trade by yourself without using any agent.

Bitcoin is important because it is a verifiable public ledger protocol that can be developed into trading anything of value. It can be developed into a network as complex as the internet with thousands of different applications.

It is also taking place of online wallets. Crypto wallets are accepted in most of the websites. As bizdustry is also giving withdraw in this wallet, you can easily imagine its important.

They are so many advantage of bitcoins but to me using bitcoin makes trade transactions faster and without long process and your bitcoin remains in your wallet and nobody has access to it only you.

The advantage I see is bitcoin (as other of the main cryptocurrencies) is able to strongly increase its value, as it lately happened in the beginning of this year. Such a thing never happens to FIAT currencies if we don't get into very risky investments. The real disadvantages only come from countries where it comes impossible to spend bitcoin or at least to convert cryptocurrencies to FIAT, as it was in mine until last year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back