Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
let's talk in this thread about the most advantages of Bitcoin:

I will give three essential ones :

-we can consider that this Crypto will be the future of our world, especially for payments...

- you can trade it and be a millionaire guy.

-easy to use and safe ^^^

what do you about you, share with us some other advantages

international bitcoin transfers can be faster and cheaper than some banking services. you can use bitcoin from anywhere (desktop, mobile, debit card).

You can't anymore trade bitcoin and become a millionaire. Yes, it's possible but it's not like bitcoin trading is any easier than any other method of becoming a millionaire. In the past bitcoin price was just a couple cents so even if you invested like a 100$ you would be a millionaire now but today the price of bitcoin is 15.000$ so in order to become a millionaire you would already need to be a rich guy and invest lots of money into it

You can't anymore trade bitcoin and become a millionaire. Yes, it's possible but it's not like bitcoin trading is any easier than any other method of becoming a millionaire. In the past bitcoin price was just a couple cents so even if you invested like a 100$ you would be a millionaire now but today the price of bitcoin is 15.000$ so in order to become a millionaire you would already need to be a rich guy and invest lots of money into it
Yes I agree with you that's a really hard field to trade Btc and gain profit but many genius have made a lot of money from Trading Btc.
I am a beginner and I could make 200$ profits last 3 months, what then can we say to an expert?

Yes I agree with you that's a really hard field to trade Btc and gain profit but many genius have made a lot of money from Trading Btc.
I am a beginner and I could make 200$ profits last 3 months, what then can we say to an expert?
You are a beginner, so you probably invest a small amount of money and take big risks in order to make a big profit. Experts are more calculated, they have a bankroll and they invest into things that have the highest chance of getting them profit. They have a plan, they don't take huge risks because they invest a lot of money and even if they make like 10% profit monthly that's probably really good for them.

Of course an expert could also invest more money and in the same time take big risks which could possibly make him a millionaire if he is lucky.

This is just my opinion, I'm not an expert or anything and I also don't have a lot of experience in trading. But I just think it's extremely hard to become rich from trading.

On a personal note, Bitcoin has helped me work on some sites that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to without it as an option to receive payment.

Bitcoin has given me an opportunity to cashout from sites that I would not be able to cashout if PayPal was removed. Such a site is beer money forum. When they stopped paying via PayPal, I almost lost hope of working there. But then I learnt that I can cashout using bitcoin and I was glad. I can easily transfer bitcoin to my local cash and that makes it so convenient.

Bitcoin is becoming the first acceptable crypto currency in the world and due to this I have the advantage of buying stuffs in a store and paying with bitcoin and also it does not require any additional fees to cashout.

Bitcoin has a lot of benefits ranging from being a means of going cashless, getting more money on money invested and as security for your money from theft.

-we can consider that this Crypto will be the future of our world, especially for payments...

Yeah, I believe it will be our go to payment gateway in the future. For me I will say the advantage have always been " time saving ". Bitcoin have made me forget about my bank, the stress and time wasting I get waiting in the queve, for a bank staff to take me in and answer my queries.

Bitcoin has a lot of advantages oh especially when there's a jump in the price. You'd be able to invest to get from 25% and above of what you invested in and getting more returns then after you'd meet up to ur needs or expectations like getting a house, buying a land or sponsoring your education without bothering your parents

Bitcoin is very anonymous, you will hardly knows who sent what or who initiated which transaction, it's a complete anonymous coin.

Then Bitcoin is very decentralized, that is no one at a place is controlling Bitcoin or it's movement, even government can do it.

Some people have this feeling of needing their transactions history not traceable and leading back to them. Bitcion transactions offers such protection of privacy, so it's an advantage.

The main advantage of Bitcoin I like is the international transactions it can be used to make.

Before, any international transactions was serious work, both for the receiver and the sender.

With Bitcoin, all you need is internet connection and you can send money anywhere in the world.

Makes business across the world easier and faster with no serious documentation .
It also has the benefit of hiding your personal details when dealing with huge transactions without causing any flags in country of remittance.
Bitcoin gives high return on investment .

You are right but I disagree with you on the possibility of becoming a Billionaire. One can become a Billionaire if he/she know what he/she is doing. If anyone have bitcoin today, it's advisable to start preparing to withdraw till it reduces finally and buy it again then. Else, those who are just investing at this time will have themselves to blame.

You are right but I disagree with you on the possibility of becoming a Billionaire. One can become a Billionaire if he/she know what he/she is doing. If anyone have bitcoin today, it's advisable to start preparing to withdraw till it reduces finally and buy it again then. Else, those who are just investing at this time will have themselves to blame.
Your assumptions don't hold water. People predicted same crash for bitcoin at $20k and $30k respectively yet it didn't crash , I am not saying there is no possiblity of crash but if one is very current with the activities arround it you won't loose.
i

Your assumptions don't hold water. People predicted same crash for bitcoin at $20k and $30k respectively yet it didn't crash , I am not saying there is no possiblity of crash but if one is very current with the activities arround it you won't loose.
i
I agree with you completely. In order to be able to stay up-to-date with your current affairs especially in the Global market and the cryptocurrency market that is going to help you a lot and trying to develop t accurate predictions for future prices of a specific coin that you may be invested in. It is not necessarily which will not lose when you have that information but you are able to understand and mitigate the risks a lot better when you are up-to-date with what is happening in the Global market.

One need to be informed about Crypto currency activities because that is the guide to make you succeed in the business of bitcoin Investment particularly . I have picked serious Interest in bitcoin , ethereum and trust wallet token.

Transactions made in Bitcoin are faster than making payments in the banks.
Transaction fees are relatively low compared to what banks charges.
Incase of dispute, you can send the transaction hash to the other party to see and confirm that the payment was really made unlike the banking system where you need to print out the statement of account

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back