What's new

Advantage of mortgages

The only advantage I see from what you explained about mortgages is that you get to become a house owner even when you don't have enough to buy a house. But when it comes to paying them back, you are on your own.

Exactly, for the fact that it makes it very easy for you to have access to money and Property that ordinarily will be very difficult for you to have makes mortgage something that is very interesting for those who their country makes it easy to have access to.

Mortgages are very important and it allows people own homes by giving them some sort of credit facility and allowing them to repay for a lengthy period.

When you take the mortgage option of buying a property, you do not need to actually pay up all the required payment for the property before moving in. You can move in while still paying up for it instalmentaly

There are many benefits to having a mortgage.
  • You Can Purchase a Home Without Cash. Many people don't have the cash reserves to purchase a home.
  • Keep Your Cash Reserves. It may serve your financial situation better to have cash on hand
  • The Interest is Tax Deductible

Even though mortgage can take up to 80% of the total value, I still think there are some benefits of taking it. It will help one get a house when he or she is not able to buy or build a personal house at the moment. And the good part is that the house automatically becomes yours after start paying by instalments. It is just my thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

I think the advantage of mortgage in the real estate business is Volume. A lot of people are able to enter the real estate market and on a consistent basis, there's guaranteed inflow of cash.
Mortgages are a good marketing strategy that is a win win for everybody in my opinion.

Mortgage make it pretty much easier for people to acquire they are dream house with just a tiny fraction of the entire cost. You only need to deposit the down payment and spread the payments of the rest over a long period of time.

Mortgage is a best way cost effective to purchase a property. My uncle's house was acquired on a mortgage and he paid up with ease as the interest attached was not heart racing.

Mortgage is a loan given by mortgage bank to an individual so as that individual can own a home. It can pay for upto 80% of the total value of the house.
Now from these, what do you think is the benefits of mortgage to the real estate business?
The mortgage gives people the opportunity to own houses of their own.
The interest rate attached to mortgages are low and affordable.

I totally agreed with you,for someone who don't have alot of money,he can borrow money from the mentioned bank,and after that he can pay it gradually.

Mortgages enable real estate businesses to tap a broader market of home buyers. Only a few people can afford to pay for homes upfront. Most people have to resort to a mortgage to acquire their first home. In my country, we don't just rely on commercial banks to buy homes on a mortgage. We have a government agency that primarily caters to home buyers and offers home loans at the lowest rate. It has helped tremendously in growing the real estate market and is one of the drivers of the home construction boom.

Mortgage is a loan given by mortgage bank to an individual so as that individual can own a home. It can pay for upto 80% of the total value of the house.
Now from these, what do you think is the benefits of mortgage to the real estate business?
A mortgage is a good and effective way of borrowing money for a house because of its very low return rate and interest rate, it gives you time to pay back with small money with the time that will not affect you.

The mortgage gives people the opportunity to own houses of their own.
The interest rate attached to mortgages are low and affordable.
For the fact that having mortgage s solve the problem of dealing with lack of capital makes it a very good opportunity for people to take advantage of such situation and get their own houses without a lot of stress.

Mortgage is of immense benefit it makes it possible for those who don't have enough resources to buy a house to be able to have one by paying for it over a long period of time.

The benefit of a mortgage is that you will receive a loan with a low interest rate and will be able to repay it in a manageable monthly installment. The issue is that if the borrower fails to repay the loan, their property is in risk of being lost.

Cost-effective borrowing – The interest rates on a mortgage are generally lower than for other types of borrowing. Lenders can offer a variety of mortgages such as fixed-rate, tracker or discounted deals. It's possible to find a specific mortgage deal that's ideal for your circumstances and also make it an affordable option.

Advantage of mortgage is to allow people to own their house at affordable prices.Public and private organization are into this business so as to make life's more easy for the people.ln Africa the terms and condition are too tight for a commoners to afford. May God help us Amin.

Home Ownership Loans are a type of mortgage loan that has been popular for decades, in my opinion, the benefits of a mortgage for business real estate (mortgage loans) are: The payment process is light because it is paid in installments every month for a long term of 3 to 15 years, because currently it is difficult for us to buy a house in cash.

mortgages have a lot of advantages because it presents the opportunity for people who don't have so much money to buy a property to own a particular property. It helps you to pay installmentally and this is mostly good for salary earners.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back