What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Admin-Junkies.com | Webmaster, SEO, Promotion, Services

Aerodynamic

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Nov 24, 2021
USD
$6.6500USD
Biznotes
Welcome everyone to the opening of AdminJunkies.

I've been working very hard the past few days and will continue to do so to bring you frequent updates, features and fresh content on regularly basis.
There are still some changes to be made, so if you see some shifting or incomplete things, feel free to let me know. I'm excited to see what the future awaits and happy to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions.

There is still many things planned and coming in the foreseeable future. So bear with me as we start our journey. :)

AdminJunkies is a webmaster community. A place where webmasters share their techniques and help fellow webmaster make the most out of their project. Discuss anything admin related, buy and sell other websites or forums, exchange services with other members, promote your website and find help to resolve your problems. Anything is possible here, and we strive to be your main resource and service board.

Thanks for sharing your community with us!
I do have a suggestion.

1664747424767.png
You should widen the postbit a little so that usernames are not getting cut off at different parts due to the length of the topic title.

Come check us out, we've released some interviews so far. :)

Community Interview: MisterBobbyPin
Community Interview: Dan The Man

We are giving away a free XenForo License and a free iPS License.

Some interesting discussions:

Making Money Online

How do you make money from your blog/website ?
Making Money through Affiliate Marketing
What's the best Google Adsense alternative?

Crypto Currency​

Which Crypto Currency do you suggest ?
What are the best ways to invest in crypto currency?
What is your favorite crypto currency wallet ?

Come join our Forum, Website / Social Media Promotion, SEO, Marketing discussions and join in on the fun. You might learn a few things! ;)

Admin-Junkies.com | Admin & Webmaster Community: December is Community Month.

Hello everyone,

I want to use the month December to get to know our members a little better. Therefore I have moved the introduction forum to the top. As well as add a Ask Me Anything forum. Here you can make a thread and allow other members to ask you questions about yourself about preferences, or anything else that comes to mind. I have also added a Forum Games subforum, where you can participate in some fun games like count games, abc games, etc. Content will be added as we speak and there is no post count or credit's increasing while you post there.

I will also be hosting some interviews which you will be able to read about in our Articles. If you wish to nominate some people you'd like to read an interview about, feel free to do in this thread. :)

Furthermore we have added an Article Management System where we will be releasing some articles around forums and interviews in the near future. We have also installed a Classifieds system where we hope to build up a nice list of items for sale such as forums, domains, websites, etc.

2023 Plans for Admin Junkies
My plan with Admin Junkies is to bring more activity and quality content to the forum. Hopefully we'll have a nice list of articles, resources and other webmasters among us. I hope to have a steady active user and content income. It's possible I'll purchase a custom theme next year and buy advertising on various alike websites and forums to drive traffic to our forum which will hopefully convert to active webmasters.

Forum Badges

I have installed a new add-on thanks to Ozzy47 (XenForo) that allows us to make badges and reward our users or given to our users for accomplishments and other things we come up with. I'm currently adding more badges as we speak, so bear with me, there is not much so far. Use this thread to suggest any badges you'd like to see and I'll add them if I see them fit. :)

Badges can be found in your profile page and will also be listed in the thread view under your user title to icons. If you think you have the right to claim a badge, let me know. Some need to be manually added and sometimes I might forget. Here you can see the member list per badge obtained.

XF Verified User Badge also available. Go to your settings and add your License Token to receive the XF Verified badge.
Post automatically merged:

We're nearing 5000 posts since our opening in September. If you like discussing anything about forums and/or you're a forum/site owner, come over and enjoy daily new content ! :) I also plan on releasing a couple of interviews soon!

Many new interviews and some articles have been posted, check out out Articles section. :)

I've released a few articles and interviews. Enjoy. :)

1. Starting a new forum in 2023
  2. What to avoid when buying a website domain
  3. How to secure a website against cyber threats?

1. Community Interview: Nicolas FR
  2. Community Interview: Arantor
  3. Community Interview: Kyng
  4. Community Interview: Cory
  5. Community Interview: Webster
  6. Community Interview: Nebulous

Hi everyone! We've started our Member of the Month initiative on Admin Junkies.

What perks do you get as a Member of The Month?:
  • A special usergroup + matching banner for a whole month.
  • A Username style that you can customize.
  • A special user banner signature made for you to wear in your signature.
  • A special MOTM badge for you to keep forever!
  • Thirty days of header advertising 468x60 for free.
  • Access to ALL 'Behind the Scenes' forums, including staff forums!
  • A gift of $15.00 send through PayPal or gift card you choose.
  • A credits increase of 200.
  • You will be part of a judge panel for the next Member of the Month
  • A shout out in our Newsletter
Read more and start nominating! :)

A few new articles & updates:

8 Innovative Methods on Attracting New Members
Tips to improve website speed
Community Interview: Aerodynamic from Admin Junkies Community
Community Interview: Moonface from Universal Gaming
Free Forum Hosting Service - Free XenForo License - Free IPS License

Hello everyone!

We are excited to announce the launch of our newest service, the News Broadcast, on Admin Junkies! This section will keep you updated with all the latest news, events, and staff changes happening across various forums. Whether you are a forum admin, moderator, or just a curious user, the News Broadcast is the perfect place to stay in the loop. It will provide news from all kinds of forums around the internet in a fun but challenging way!

Read more: The News Broadcast

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back