What's new

Ad Blockers

For those who have advertising on their forums or sites, can you tell when someone is using an adblocker, compared to how much you are earning? And if you had to take a guess, how much of your pageview count do you think is through an ad blocker, thus preventing earnings from the ads?
I guess those who have a website or forum and people do benefits from their platform won't allow anyone using adsblocker to have assess to their website because that's where they also get the money they pay out.

Such kinds of website actually get me pissed off too but in a situation whereby it's a necessity for me to access the website I will have no choice but to keep on visiting the website and by clicking on the council for any adverts that comes up.
Oh well, I believe that we all have choices but most times we do not see any other alternative apart from the one we are seeing presently.

most people actually dislike unnecessary ads popping on your screen out of the blue because atimes you could be in the middle of something extra important and then boom ads pop and when that happens most times it makes some lose track of where he might be, time and atimes focus

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back