Account Maintenance Fees Charged By Payment Gateways

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been a Skrill customer for a long time, however, I have not used it for a couple of years because none of the sites I work use skrill payment and my clients also do not use skrill, so my account has been lying dormant for a long time. Recently, I received an email from skrill which said they will be charging account maintenance fees. What do you think about payment gateways charging account maintainece fees?

I have never used Skrill for any reason whatsoever for any of my payment transactions. Are they banks to be charging for account maintainece fees? It's only banks in my country that charges for maintainece fees. PayPal doesn't even charges for maintainece fees.

Skrill is a very good payment processor for my home country. I can withdraw funds from skrill account to my local mobile wallet in 30-60 minutes, and in a bank account in 1 day. The main reason why I used skill is because of withdrawal services. If they actually start charging fees for dormant account, I will have to forget about this payment provider.

Seriously this is something that I cannot understand and if their management decides that they are going to become that greedy when it comes to charging service maintenance fee on account that is not been used to carry out any transaction after they have charged for transaction fees, then it is something I personally would not accept.

Seriously this is something that I cannot understand and if their management decides that they are going to become that greedy when it comes to charging service maintenance fee on account that is not been used to carry out any transaction after they have charged for transaction fees, then it is something I personally would not accept.

I use payment processors that never charge such kind of fees at all. They never deduct any kind of charges, even if you store and keep money for a long time. They never charge service charges either. I am talking about Perfect Money and Payeer. Both of them are really awesome payment processors. However, they charge a small fee for transferring funds. That's it. No additional charges are charged at all.

I use payment processors that never charge such kind of fees at all. They never deduct any kind of charges, even if you store and keep money for a long time. They never charge service charges either. I am talking about Perfect Money and Payeer. Both of them are really awesome payment processors. However, they charge a small fee for transferring funds. That's it. No additional charges are charged at all.

PayPal is the only payment processor that I have been making use of for years and I don't plan on stopping making use of the services even if they have become a total pain in the butt with their policies and high transaction charges.

They have never for once charged anything like service maintenance fee because that is going to ridiculous for them to do anything like that.

AirTm is payment gateway which I've registered an account with but haven't used it for anything yet. Do you know if they are charging account maintenance fees? If they are, I wouldn't bother using them. PayPal doesn't charge account maintenance fees, why would others?

AirTm is payment gateway which I've registered an account with but haven't used it for anything yet. Do you know if they are charging account maintenance fees? If they are, I wouldn't bother using them. PayPal doesn't charge account maintenance fees, why would others?
Well, according to their terms and conditions, it's stated that the payment gateway may charge a monthly inactivity fee equivalent to $1 on all dormant accounts in their system. This sounds off to me because why would they charge a dormant account?

PayPal is the only payment processor that I have been making use of for years and I don't plan on stopping making use of the services even if they have become a total pain in the butt with their policies and high transaction charges.

They have never for once charged anything like service maintenance fee because that is going to ridiculous for them to do anything like that.

I do not use the payment processor you mentioned. However, I have been using Payeer and it is one of the most flexible payment system I have ever used. AirTM might be a great payment processor. However, it is not that much popular at all. AirTM is mostly used by paid to click websites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back