According to Fundstrat we may see Ethereum pass the 10k USD mark

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Ethereum has been doing extremely well lately, and the price of the coin continues to rise. Just recently the coin has seen a major increase that pushed it past its previous record high. But according to analysts, this may not be the end of the rise in Ethereum prices.

A strategist at Fundstrat global advisors believes that the coin may actually reach a value of $10500. This is about seven times more than the value that we are seeing on this coin at the moment and will put it in a very similar league to the prices we used to see in bitcoin during the middle of last year. Do you think that such a price for Ethereum is possible?

In my opinion, it seems to be a bit of a reach to expect the price to increase this much, however since release ETH 2.0, there has been major increases in the price and it does seem to be the best alternative to bitcoin and that could be why people are investing in it. So whilst I think it is a far stretch, I wouldn’t go as far as to say that it is impossible.

When will this touch $10k mark? This is the real question, but as everything is rising in money it may touch. Like bitcoin is at near $36 or $37 so at the end of this year may be about $45 . So as Etherum is on the top growth , may be.

Ethereum is more than capable to meet up to that price that was quoted which is $10500. If the price of Ethereum keeps on appreciating the way it's doing then it's capable of going beyond that price.

Yes it is completely possible, they had predictions like this also for Bitcoin and Bitcoin has been exceeding them one after the other so i don't see why ethereum at it present pace and increase can't exceed that although it will take some time

Ethereum 2.0 has been a game changer so far its introduction, it has been a steady climb. For someone ready to play the long term game it would be interesting investing now to reap solid rewards later. I believe it has the potential to continue exceeding expectations set by analysts for it and record some more solid highs this year. We should continue to cautiously watch though as it performs against market force and challenges.

Concerning the ethereum passing the $10k mark. Well, I believe it is possible for cryptocurrency coin called ethereum to pass the $10k and beyond because it of extremely and great increase it in market value, it is very impressive and I believe it will go beyond the mark

Ethereum investors has definitely seen a general increase in market trends and profit recently no doubt ethereum is doing better and it would not be suprising if the crypto currency surpass $10k later this year.

Yeah i think it would surely get to $10,000 it might only take dome time and i think the price of ethereum has always been increasing and investors have noticed that the price has always been increasing without a very large drop , so many are investing and holding the coin ahead just incase it increase

Ethereum has been doing extremely well lately, and the price of the coin continues to rise. Just recently the coin has seen a major increase that pushed it past its previous record high. But according to analysts, this may not be the end of the rise in Ethereum prices.

A strategist at Fundstrat global advisors believes that the coin may actually reach a value of $10500. This is about seven times more than the value that we are seeing on this coin at the moment and will put it in a very similar league to the prices we used to see in bitcoin during the middle of last year. Do you think that such a price for Ethereum is possible?

In my opinion, it seems to be a bit of a reach to expect the price to increase this much, however since release ETH 2.0, there has been major increases in the price and it does seem to be the best alternative to bitcoin and that could be why people are investing in it. So whilst I think it is a far stretch, I wouldn’t go as far as to say that it is impossible.
Etheruem for 10000$ ? Well I won't be surprised. It can reach that level. It's just a matter of time. I told my guy this morning, relax, eth will rise again in due time. I won't be surprised if it reaches 10,000$

It is true that Ethereum would definitely get to the $10k Mark, but not much people would be willing to hold theirs till then. There are a lot of immediate needs to meet and it isn't easy trying to invest in Ethereum, especially with its usually high gas fees for transactions.

This is very good news. But there are several factors that influences the price of ethereum and I don't know if they put that into consideration before making this prediction. Ethereum will hit 10k but I don't know when.

Let us wait and see how the performance and trade volume goes, though the price of ETH has been rising and falling just like other major Cryptos have been performing, I also hope to see more investors pumping some good cash into btc and ETH, supply may be scarce and the demand may be high thereby leading to huge increase.

This is really going to happen. I even expected this to happen, ethereum has been doing well lately and this price continues to grow then you know we are in for a long ride.
My little advice, if you've got the money to invest in ethereum do it now before it gets too late. Of course this is how bitcoin started and now it is very high.

That's huge development and an achievement to Etherum and the BLockchain technology. Etherum has been growing positively for some time now, not forgetting that Etherum is the most used Cryptocurrency for transactions. This is really good.

Ethereum is more than capable to meet up to that price that was quoted which is $10500. If the price of Ethereum keeps on appreciating the way it's doing then it's capable of going beyond that price.
It is really capable of that price. But that is not happening soon. Etherium is moving fast as bitcoin is moving fast also. Etherium reaching $10,000 . That may not happen this year or next year. But I see it reaching $1500 this year

Yes, the rise in Ethereum this days is very shocking and I even think the smart contract that happened on the coin last year really helped it a lot. However, i don't see the coin going up $10,000 any time soon according to what the analyst have predicted in this article

Its will actually help those that invested in it. Which could be a little mistake u did. But these people will keep guessing till we are taken by surprise the mark it will reach at the end of this year. Lets just stay focus and riskful. Stay humble

Truly it is totally conceivable, they had expectations like this likewise for Bitcoin and Bitcoin has been surpassing them in a steady progression so I don't perceive any reason why ethereum at it present speed and increment can't surpass that despite the fact that it will require some investment

when you see things like to this, they make it sound like ethereum will just rise in one night and become 10000 dollars. Trust me, this might take the next 3 to 5 years before we see ethereum ever reaching that bench mark.

Ethereum is a coin that was developed with a lot of possibilities in mind.

This makes it a good tool for investors especially, with how the price has been rising been when the cryptocurrency market was at a lull.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back