What's new

According to Fundstrat we may see Ethereum pass the 10k USD mark

Ethereum is a coin that was developed with a lot of possibilities in mind.

This makes it a good tool for investors especially, with how the price has been rising been when the cryptocurrency market was at a lull.
Yes, and Ethereum is continuing to rise day by day reaching newer and newer heights in the cryptocurrency world, even now exceeding the 1.5k USD mark, which is a great development for those that have invested into this altcoin in the past. I think that people tend to like the continuous improvement that happens with this coin as is evident by the fact that they worked on a v2.0.

Yes, and Ethereum is continuing to rise day by day reaching newer and newer heights in the cryptocurrency world, even now exceeding the 1.5k USD mark, which is a great development for those that have invested into this altcoin in the past. I think that people tend to like the continuous improvement that happens with this coin as is evident by the fact that they worked on a v2.0.
Ethereum just needs a good push, and the right factors to make it move, just like what happened to Bitcoin last year.

With things in place, it has potential to even surpass $10k this 2021.

Ethereum just needs a good push, and the right factors to make it move, just like what happened to Bitcoin last year.

With things in place, it has potential to even surpass $10k this 2021.
It is very likely given the price increases that we have seen./ However since I have gotten into cryptocurrency in the start of 2018, there has been a major crash in price every year, and this could happen again in 2021 if the past is anything to go by. Therefore it is very necessary that you have to be able to identify this crash as small as it may be to increase your investment into ETH.

It is very likely given the price increases that we have seen./ However since I have gotten into cryptocurrency in the start of 2018, there has been a major crash in price every year, and this could happen again in 2021 if the past is anything to go by. Therefore it is very necessary that you have to be able to identify this crash as small as it may be to increase your investment into ETH.
Thanks for this information. I just got into cryptocurrency a few months ago, so this is handy.

Where there any triggering factors, or indicators before the previous price crashes of crypto occured?

when it comes to crypo currency price predictions, no once can be very certain about it. I see etherem going very big, it might reach $10K or even $20K, this might happen in few months, or may be in few years

when it comes to crypo currency price predictions, no once can be very certain about it. I see etherem going very big, it might reach $10K or even $20K, this might happen in few months, or may be in few years
there is no certainty when it comes to these predictions because of the fact that it is a decentralized network and therefore without being able to predict human behaviour and when they will buy or sell, there is no way to accurately predict the cryptocurrency prices as well.

Ethereum is going up every day ever since the world's richest man Elon musk has announced that he invested in the coin, people are following his foot step .

True, Ethereum will undoubtedly reach the $10,000 mark, but few individuals will be willing to keep their coins till then. There are many immediate demands to be met, and investing in Ethereum, especially with its typically high gas fees for transactions, is difficult.

Ethereum 2.0 has been a game changer so far its introduction, it has been a steady climb. For someone ready to play the long term game it would be interesting investing now to reap solid rewards later. I believe it has the potential to continue exceeding expectations set by analysts for it and record some more solid highs this year. We should continue to cautiously watch though as it performs against market force and challenges.

There's every possiblity that it even surpasses that amount in spite of the current dip that it's recovering from (one that affected the whole cryptocurrency space anyways).
The increasing acceptability of cryptocurrency is making it increasing in value.

Well, it's possible. In cryptocurrency, you can't say never. There's high possibility that Euthereum will reach 10k dollar mark. Those expert predicting the price of cryptocurrency must be taken serious. They have predicted in the past and the prediction have come to pass.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back