What's new

About Bitcoin SV

It is very interesting to see some people express themselves on a topic they know just as the one above. Personally, there are so many terms in the crypto platform that I don't understand but with explanations like this, I believe I will get to know about them some day. Thanks for sharing.
Post automatically merged:

It is very interesting to see some people express themselves on a topic they know just as the one above. Personally, there are so many terms in the crypto platform that I don't understand but with explanations like this, I believe I will get to know about them some day. Thanks for sharing.

Based on the news I read , bitcoin SV was created when bitcoin cash was split . Both of them aimed at rectifying the deficiency in the traditional bitcoin Network

I really don't think the new bitcoin SV will replace the old Bitcoin we have in the crypto currency exchange BUSINESS because a lot of people will find it hard to ditch the old one in the market
The old one will reign over for long term, not everyone even know about the Bitcoin SV (Satoshi Version) only few people knows about it.

No, I am still a fan of bitcoin, it is in it for the long haul, imo i think the alt ones are more risky

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned there is no cryptocurrency that is better than bitcoin when it comes to its what which makes it to be the number one cryptocurrency in the world till today.

I don't thing the Bitcoin SV is capable of of replacing the real bitcoins unless if there is a lot of virulence demand for the coin in the marketplace. I think the Miners are going to benefit most from this type of coin.

I don't thing the Bitcoin SV is capable of of replacing the real bitcoins unless if there is a lot of virulence demand for the coin in the marketplace. I think the Miners are going to benefit most from this type of coin.

Seriously I don't really think that is going to be possible for such to happen because the Bitcoin that the whole world know about us already being more like the best digital currency in the world today.

Its been long I checked on BSV coin in the coinmarketcap.com table ranking. To see its statistics if its living up to expectations or not.

Seriously I'm not interested in that corner right now because there are so many other coin that I'm actually interested in which I've already invested on.

BSV is a frank or splinter currency, bitcoin Cash whose block size is determined by market forces rather than being fixed. During the 2017 bull run, fees for sending transactions on the original Bitcoin network went through the roof and some transactions weren't processed for days on end.

Bitcoin SV emanated as a result of the hard fork in the Bitcoin blockchain in the year 2017 as an altcoin, which formed Bitcoin cash. And Bitcoin cash had their own hard fork back in 2018, and Bitcoin SV was formed that same year. It was formed to provide stability and scalability for both miners, businesses, companies to trade and transact with. Something Bitcoin network still lack up to today. The SV stands for 'satoshi version', they claimed to be the real Bitcoin. Cos they built their own coin to be stable and scalable in nature, and tends to process transactions faster than the original Bitcoin. The current price of Bitcoin SV is currently at $176 per token.

Do you think this coin is created to replace the real Bitcoin, Based on what is written all over it?
I believe it's created to replace the original Bitcoin with the reasons you have stated.

The problem is traders are busy trading with the original Bitcoin that they don't have time to study the Bitcoin SV that is supposed to be the replacement.

I have never owned Bitcoin V and I have never taken interest on this coin but I knew about this fork of bitcoin cash a long time ago. Bitcoin forked as bitcoin cash and bitcoin cash forked as bitcoin sv

I have never owned Bitcoin V and I have never taken interest on this coin but I knew about this fork of bitcoin cash a long time ago. Bitcoin forked as bitcoin cash and bitcoin cash forked as bitcoin sv
It is good that you did not get involved in this cryptocurrency because I actually think that there is a lot of controversy and concerns surrounding it was for due to the fact that recently they have suffered a 51% attack which is their third attack in 3 months. This shows are there some critical security concerns with with cryptocurrency.

It will be very hard for Bitcoin sv to come into the market and replace the old bitcoin just like that. I think no investors will even look at it and say they want to leave the former one
It is not even possible for the Bitcoin SV or any of the foked bitcoins to ever come close to the price worth of the Bitcoin they originally came out from in the first place. Not even in a long time

Bitcoin SV (BSV) can be a profitable investment option. The price equals 410 USD currently, but investors must do prior due diligence before harvesting the trade's financial rewards. The price prediction for Bitcoin SV is that it would cross 500 USD over the next year.

I believe it's created to replace the original Bitcoin with the reasons you have stated.

The problem is traders are busy trading with the original Bitcoin that they don't have time to study the Bitcoin SV that is supposed to be the replacement.
Traders aren't interested to learn about the coin much cos they know it happened cos of hard fork of BCH coin. it is just impersonating and not possessing the values of BTC.

Seriously the truth of the matter is that I'm not going to going to be very easy for you to replace the original bitcoin that we all know about because it could have been very popular.

Bitcoin SV happened be on.existence due to hard-fork in the BCH, while BCH recorded its hard fork back in 2017 due to hard fork in BTC. BSV can be deemed the Satoshi Version but it can't never be like the real BTC.

For not so technical person like me it is really difficult to understand what exactly is forking. However, I did know about all the hard forks of bitcoin sometime back.

Bitcoin SV is a fork of BCH, Bitcoin SV was created with the aim of being a blockchain for governments and businesses. Because real Bitcoin is considered not in line with expectations, although initially real Bitcoin was created as an alternative means of payment, in reality people are more likely to hold Bitcoin than use it as a medium of exchange, so I don't think Bitcoin SV is to replace real Bitcoin.

Bitcoin SV is a fork of BCH, Bitcoin SV was created with the aim of being a blockchain for governments and businesses. Because real Bitcoin is considered not in line with expectations, although initially real Bitcoin was created as an alternative means of payment, in reality people are more likely to hold Bitcoin than use it as a medium of exchange, so I don't think Bitcoin SV is to replace real Bitcoin.

Seriously, it's exactly what I have been talking about to most of my friends who believe that Bitcoin is going to face huge challenge from Bitcoin SV that they shouldn't be worried.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back