About Bitcoin SV

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin SV emanated as a result of the hard fork in the Bitcoin blockchain in the year 2017 as an altcoin, which formed Bitcoin cash. And Bitcoin cash had their own hard fork back in 2018, and Bitcoin SV was formed that same year. It was formed to provide stability and scalability for both miners, businesses, companies to trade and transact with. Something Bitcoin network still lack up to today. The SV stands for 'satoshi version', they claimed to be the real Bitcoin. Cos they built their own coin to be stable and scalable in nature, and tends to process transactions faster than the original Bitcoin. The current price of Bitcoin SV is currently at $176 per token.

Do you think this coin is created to replace the real Bitcoin, Based on what is written all over it?

Last edited:
Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (SV) is a cryptocurrency created in late 2018 by forking the Bitcoin Cash blockchain and adjusting the protocol with larger block sizes to reduce transaction fees. The name comes from its supporters belief that cheaper fees aligns with Satoshi Nakamoto's vision for Bitcoin.

No, I am still a fan of bitcoin, it is in it for the long haul, imo i think the alt ones are more risky

Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (SV) is a cryptocurrency created in late 2018 by forking the Bitcoin Cash blockchain and adjusting the protocol with larger block sizes to reduce transaction fees. The name comes from its supporters belief that cheaper fees aligns with Satoshi Nakamoto's vision for Bitcoin.
Bro you are there, they believe that Nakamoto satoshi created the Bitcoin to enable smaller amount of transactions fees. But currently such is not happening around Bitcoin rather the opposite is the name. The owner of the Bitcoin SV claimed to be the real Nakamoto satoshi himself. You can find more about the information you needed via coinmarketcap.

Bitcoin SV emanated as a result of the hard folk in the Bitcoin blockchain in the year 2017 as an altcoin, which formed Bitcoin cash. And Bitcoin cash had their own hard folk back in 2018, and Bitcoin SV was formed that same year. It was formed to provide stability and scalability for both miners, businesses, companies to trade and transact with. Something Bitcoin network still lack up to today. The SV stands for 'satoshi version', they claimed to be the real Bitcoin. Cos they built their own coin to be stable and scalable in nature, and tends to process transactions faster than the original Bitcoin. The current price of Bitcoin SV is currently at $176 per token.

Do you think this coin is created to replace the real Bitcoin, Based on what is written all over it?
I don't really know much about this SV Satoshi version of Bitcoin claiming to be the real Bitcoin. That is a very strange news to me I must say. I hope they are in the appropriate court of arbitration to settle their claims properly?

BSV is a digital currency made because of Bitcoin Cash hard fork (really, it was acquainted a tad earlier with the fork – in August 2018). On November fifteenth, the blockchain has formally part into two contending coins – Bitcoin ABC (Adjustable Blocksize Cap) and Bitcoin SV (Satoshi Vision). The last digital money plans to bring back the qualities and innovation of the first Bitcoin – decentralization, utilizing crypto seriously as an installment and exchange technique and raising the limit of the organization.

Bro you are there, they believe that Nakamoto satoshi created the Bitcoin to enable smaller amount of transactions fees. But currently such is not happening around Bitcoin rather the opposite is the name. The owner of the Bitcoin SV claimed to be the real Nakamoto satoshi himself. You can find more about the information you needed via coinmarketcap.
Thnkss bro I have no idea about it .

This message is very much new to me because the only Bitcoin I know is the real Bitcoin and the bitcoin cash. This Bitcoin satoshi version is very new to me. Any ways is it worth investing in

BSV is a digital currency made because of Bitcoin Cash hard fork (really, it was acquainted a tad earlier with the fork – in August 2018). On November fifteenth, the blockchain has formally part into two contending coins – Bitcoin ABC (Adjustable Blocksize Cap) and Bitcoin SV (Satoshi Vision). The last digital money plans to bring back the qualities and innovation of the first Bitcoin – decentralization, utilizing crypto seriously as an installment and exchange technique and raising the limit of the organization.
Thanks a lot for going deeper to explain this Bitcoin SV claiming to be the real Bitcoin. With the information i got elsewhere and the one you gave here too. Is making me think that this coin is faster in transaction processes. Its acting the same with the vision of Nakamoto satoshi had when he created Bitcoin.

Bitcoin SV emanated as a result of the hard fork in the Bitcoin blockchain in the year 2017 as an altcoin, which formed Bitcoin cash. And Bitcoin cash had their own hard fork back in 2018, and Bitcoin SV was formed that same year. It was formed to provide stability and scalability for both miners, businesses, companies to trade and transact with. Something Bitcoin network still lack up to today. The SV stands for 'satoshi version', they claimed to be the real Bitcoin. Cos they built their own coin to be stable and scalable in nature, and tends to process transactions faster than the original Bitcoin. The current price of Bitcoin SV is currently at $176 per token.

Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (SV) is a cryptocurrency created in late 2018 by forking the Bitcoin Cash blockchain and adjusting the protocol with larger block sizes to reduce transaction fees. The name comes from its supporters belief that cheaper fees aligns with Satoshi Nakamoto's vision for Bitcoin

The disparity in the prices of BTC SV, BCH and BTC is a testimonial to the fact that an original product that has built a brand name usually stands the test of time.

And no! BCH and Bitcoin SV may not be able to replace the original Bitcoin, I will like to advise the owners of BCH and BTC SV to focus on the projects and forget about killing there master. They should do their thing and win in their sphere.

Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (SV) is a cryptocurrency created in late 2018 by forking the Bitcoin Cash blockchain and adjusting the protocol with larger block sizes to reduce transaction fees. The name comes from its supporters belief that cheaper fees aligns with Satoshi Nakamoto's vision for Bitcoin
Yeah bitcoin SV is cheaper in transaction fees when you are deciding between Bitcoin and bitcoin cash with the claims the owners exerted shows that the coin is up to something better.

Although this bitcoin SV is quite an upgrade on Bitcoin but I feel that it cannot replace bitcoin because a lot of people have already invested in Bitcoin and have found bitcoin to be a very reliable project than any other clone bitcoin project.

Although this bitcoin SV is quite an upgrade on Bitcoin but I feel that it cannot replace bitcoin because a lot of people have already invested in Bitcoin and have found bitcoin to be a very reliable project than any other clone bitcoin project.
It can't replace Bitcoin as the number one, Bitcoin was created to remain the number as far as Cryptocurrency stand. Bitcoin satoshi version, will only accomplish its own tasks and not replacing BTC.

Bitcoin Cash was created from Bitcoin hard fork and Bitcoin SV was created from Bitcoin Cash Fork. Bitcoin SV intends to restore the original Bitcoin Protocol. I am yet to make an investment on Bitcoin SV.

Bitcoin Cash was created from Bitcoin hard fork and Bitcoin SV was created from Bitcoin Cash Fork. Bitcoin SV intends to restore the original Bitcoin Protocol. I am yet to make an investment on Bitcoin SV.
You made your researches well dear before coming to post here. I've always admired your knowledge when it comes to digitalization, Kudos to you. Bsv cane into limelight due to hard fork in BCH in 2018. It is perfectly known for accomplishing the reasons why Nakamoto satoshi made BTC at first place.

I really don't think the new bitcoin SV will replace the old Bitcoin we have in the crypto currency exchange BUSINESS because a lot of people will find it hard to ditch the old one in the market

All these hard forks going on here and there back then on the Bitcoin is just some guys trying to make their own cut away from the Bitcoin so they will give an excuse of the necessity of an hard fork happening

It will be very hard for Bitcoin sv to come into the market and replace the old bitcoin just like that. I think no investors will even look at it and say they want to leave the former one

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back