What's new

About Bitcoin SV

Bitcoin SV emanated as a result of the hard fork in the Bitcoin blockchain in the year 2017 as an altcoin, which formed Bitcoin cash. And Bitcoin cash had their own hard fork back in 2018, and Bitcoin SV was formed that same year. It was formed to provide stability and scalability for both miners, businesses, companies to trade and transact with. Something Bitcoin network still lack up to today. The SV stands for 'satoshi version', they claimed to be the real Bitcoin. Cos they built their own coin to be stable and scalable in nature, and tends to process transactions faster than the original Bitcoin. The current price of Bitcoin SV is currently at $176 per token.

Do you think this coin is created to replace the real Bitcoin, Based on what is written all over it?
T.... I don't think it can.. I also heard that dogecoin was created to emanate and be more potential than bitcoin side 2012, to today it hasn't reached the potentiality of ethereum tackles of bitcoin...

The coin obviously has no value as their intent for starting it was not one that would make so many people even support them .

I have not been reading a lot of review about bitcoin BV. It is only bitcoin Cash I am trying to earn more of it. at present I have less than $10 in my wallet but I plan to have one bitcoin cash in the next 13 months by God grace.

T.... I don't think it can.. I also heard that dogecoin was created to emanate and be more potential than bitcoin side 2012, to today it hasn't reached the potentiality of ethereum tackles of bitcoin...
Laughs, dogecoin was created to serve its own unique way and not relinquishing where BTC failed to accomplish. BTC have always known to be the chief advocate of all Cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back