What's new

A reason why bitcoin has high value now.

Most people see bitcoin as a legit way to escape poverty totally and be significantly wealthy , checking btc stats if I'm not mistaken the total btc is 18 million plus...and the btc remaining aren't much either that is in few years to come btc would surely get to 100,000$
As we know that crptocurency are in limited amount . Same case with bitcoin, only a particular number of bitcoin is present globally which circulates all around the world. As more and more people are investing in it, it's value goes on increasing. As some people thinks this as a one night rich scheme.

The volume of trade is in relation to the value of the cryptocurrency. That is why you have a sell off when the fear index rises and and when the greed index increases the price goes up proportionally. The market cap also affect the price of the coin

This post is in February. I believe by now you must have noticed that the value of the Bitcoin has dropped drastically over the past few months. But the value will still get back up

This post is in February. I believe by now you must have noticed that the value of the Bitcoin has dropped drastically over the past few months. But the value will still get back up
The price of bitcoins has dropped so badly by almost 50% of the original price ,the current price of bitcoins now is $29000 which is something we didn't believe bitcoins will fall back to

The Bitcoin cryptocurrency will continue to increase in it's value as more and more people and investors keep adopting the Coin. The higher the demand for the Coin, the more naturally it goes up

As we know that crptocurency are in limited amount . Same case with bitcoin, only a particular number of bitcoin is present globally which circulates all around the world. As more and more people are investing in it, it's value goes on increasing. As some people thinks this as a one night rich scheme.
Well both set of people are all involved for its profit, nothing more. So when
You see some people involved because of getting rich quick, they are of same with ones that are interested.

I think one of the reason why the value of bitcoin has continue to increase,is because of the market force of demand for circulation.The limited number of bitcoin in circulationis also a factor,and investors knows that puting their money there would be like saving against any future inflation.

The reason why the Bitcoin is having such a high value higher than most if not all the other altecoins out there is because it was created to solve a particular financial problem

Bitcoin has actually higher worth currently since it is actually ending up being therefore so marks to obtain certainly there certainly through creating it have actually an extremely extremely higher need on the market. As you understand the basic stating in fundamental business economics, the greater the need of an item, the greater the cost as well as the other way around

Bitcoin has a total supply of 18 million and taking a look at the market, there and more than 100 billion traders.
So it will keep going up because it is scares

Bitcoin has a value and will still keep on increasing in it's price and value in the market because of it's high demand that is becoming obviously higher and higher that than it's current supply in the market today

I also heard recently the United States is printing more money and this will have a direct influence on the price of bitcoin. Now the biggest coin has gone over the $50k price mark.

Well there could be lots of reasons for the increased value of Bitcoin and like you've rightly said that could be so, also the theory of demand and supply too could play an important role in increasing it's value

I think the reason why the price have to increase so that the investors will make something out of it, I believe that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise.

not every crypto is actually going high, rather it is the ones with little number in circulation like the bitcoin, etherum, litecoin, binance and few others.
they are on the rise always as many individuals and companies have aquired the few amount living it in scarcity.
the more purchasing keepsnit going higher

No matter how increasing the number of people that uses bitcoin, the price of bitcoin has already been programmed to rise. After it has been said that when all the 21 million bitcoin have been mined then the price of bitcoin will reach $1 million

Bitcoin now has lots of investors who have invested into it, not to mention their partnerships they have made with companies like PayPal and the likes. The amount of Bitcoin out there is also limited, which would also affect the price of Bitcoin

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back