What's new

A reason why bitcoin has high value now.

As we know that crptocurency are in limited amount . Same case with bitcoin, only a particular number of bitcoin is present globally which circulates all around the world. As more and more people are investing in it, it's value goes on increasing. As some people thinks this as a one night rich scheme.
The reason why crypto currency is high right now is because of the higher people that are investing in it and it keeps increasing as it is circulating round the world.

One of the reasons bitcoin has high value is because it is the first-ever the currency and I regard it as the king of all cryptocurrencies. I see the value going even higher in the nearest future.

As we know that crptocurency are in limited amount . Same case with bitcoin, only a particular number of bitcoin is present globally which circulates all around the world. As more and more people are investing in it, it's value goes on increasing. As some people thinks this as a one night rich scheme.
The reason for the high value maybe because more people are investing into it base on how they were told about it that they could get rich over night from it. So the value will keep on increasing as more people want to invest in of it again.

Bitcoin is an on demand digital coin, as long as it remains that way the price will continue to improve year by year. At times it goes bearish but the bullish run always surpasses the bearish.

The value of Bitcoin being presently high must have something to do with the noise generated around it for a long while now. More and more people are beginning to buy into the cryptocurrency because of the potential it holds for the future

The reason why Bitcoin has the high value that it has right now is because it is the first cryptocurrency in the world and a lot of people fell in love with the cryptocurrency because of its highly secured blockchain technology and it ease of use as compared to other cryptocurrencies.

In the last few weeks bitcoin has gone down. last time I checked the price was $37K. THis is the lowest value in 4 month. I don't think bitcoin will go high any time soon.

The reason why anything will always have a high value in price is the simple fact that the demand is higher then he supply. But in resent days, the value of the Bitcoin is trending downwards heavily. So take note

The price rose sporadically because of the impact of ElonMusk buying bitcoin worth 1.5billion dollars you can imagine what that simply means in the market. It jacked up the price drastically. So this also encouraged other investors, it really attracted alot of people.

but as at now the price of bitcoins is no more increasing because I understand that China has banned or financial institute from using cryptocurrency as mode of payment and this is seriously affecting the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency now.

but as at now the price of bitcoins is no more increasing because I understand that China has banned or financial institute from using cryptocurrency as mode of payment and this is seriously affecting the price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency now.
That's correct the price of Bitcoin has reduced by about 40% though it struggling to recover and we believe that with patience it will recover.

That's correct the price of Bitcoin has reduced by about 40% though it struggling to recover and we believe that with patience it will recover.
This has been affecting my potforlio seriously and I don't know because I could have sold out my cryptocurrency long time ago to take the profit or convert it to usdt but I just keep believing that it will rise more than that and now is even shrinking.too bad.

There are a lot of reason, limited supply, a lot of investors, long-term investments, decrasing the circulation of bitcoin, so it is fluctuating around the same price. But the main reason I think are the buyers and investors. Nowdays people rarely want to sell bitcoin

There are a lot of reason, limited supply, a lot of investors, long-term investments, decrasing the circulation of bitcoin, so it is fluctuating around the same price. But the main reason I think are the buyers and investors. Nowdays people rarely want to sell bitcoin
Bitcoin is currently in the dip so everyone is been patient for it to recover before they can sell and the recovery is taking time , you can mostly get Bitcoin now through spot trading.

Bitxoin made some people rich, so, I can't blame those with such notions. However, by the time they start their crypto journey, they are able to learn that it takes efforts, knowledge, self discipline and commitment.

an increase in the value of bitcoin means there are surely huge amounts being invested for the moment, unfortunately, that's not what happening these days

Bitcoin is still somehow maintaining the $35k mark , it has not gone down below $30k from many days , so investors are still confident of the possible surge in bitcoin.

I think bitcoin will still continue it's high value and popularity. And I don't see any coin measuring up with it, even in five years to come. That is why I am always confident that bitcoin will always rise again after falling unlike some other coins that are no more today. That is just my opinion.

For now, if I am being honest, most people are now jumping into buying it as the popularity becomes increasing and that is why the price keeps going up.

The reason why bitcoins has a high value cannot be far fetch, it is as a result of demand and supply. The demand of bitcoins is much, hence the increase in it market price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back