What's new

A neutral fear and greed index currently

That is always a constant battle for traders. Knowing when to buy or when to sell. But I don't know much about crypto trading, I do binary trading which does not relate to news, or dip. Just indicators.

OK... Sorry for budging you further... The indicator or tool i use only get updated once in a day, which does not give a specific direction within a day, which indicator do u use...
The most important thing that I make yourself is the news events that happened over the course of a day because I think that to a large extent influences how people perceive the cryptocurrency community and as a result it can influence the price as well. Therefore I suggest that you constantly keep up to date with what is happening in the cryptocurrency world and that can be a very good indicator.

The most important thing that I make yourself is the news events that happened over the course of a day because I think that to a large extent influences how people perceive the cryptocurrency community and as a result it can influence the price as well. Therefore I suggest that you constantly keep up to date with what is happening in the cryptocurrency world and that can be a very good indicator.
Definitely i do that alot... alot of fundamental analysis and some technical analysis from expert, just want to have more options beyond this ones that's all..

A high level of confidence has been restored into the market as so many people have seen the coins rising and they're hopeful it continues.

Definitely i do that alot... alot of fundamental analysis and some technical analysis from expert, just want to have more options beyond this ones that's all..
I see. There are also some twitter accounts that you can follow that have trading signals and the telegram accounts as well. I have never used these myself but it could be a helpful avenue to venture into.

This topic is addressing the current level of the fear and greed index. First I will begin by explaining what the fear and greed index is. For those of you who may not have heard of this index before, it is a measure that provides people with an indication about the currency cryptocurrency market and how people are likely to respond to changes in the market. From the understanding that I have, and the research that I have done, I believe that there the two extremes can result in the following:

1. A high fear index could be an indication that people are scared and as a result it could result in a lot of panic selling, whcih is likely to lead to a sort of bear market, causing a drop in prices.
2. A high greed index could show that people are buying more of a coin to profit from it later on, and this could cause a bull market causing prices to increase.

These are generally the extremes that you see with this index, however in a recent article that I read something rare has happened, and that is an entirely neutral greed and fear index. That means it is right in the middle. In my opinion this could be indicative of a stable cryptocurrency market which is something very rare in the cryptocurrency community. What are your thoughts on this?
Thanks for sharing, but my problem is that how are they always able to get a perfect prediction that there is fear which might lead to panic selling and how are they able to also get a perfect prediction that there is greed which might lead to panic buying.. I would like to have some explanation. Thanks

You've just stated the two biggest reasons why people lose not only in the cryptocurrency market but any other trading markets as well. Same thing applies for the forex market, the stock market too.
That's why the gambling industry keeps growing big.

This is the reason why copywriters take advantage of fear of missing out to spark the scarcity mentality in potential client. I think it is very important to make use of this strategy whenever you are planning a marketing campaign for your product or service.

This is very good information for those who wants to go into cryptocurrency with this index you can know when to buy it and also when should not to buy, is a good advance.

Alot of traders and crypto investors are finally getting the understanding of how the crypto world works, so they do not just take hasty decisions like before, even during this recent dip alot of persons didn't sell like they would have in the past and most didn't even buy more.

Trading is never a get rich quick scheme ,a lot of investors that are trying to make gains from the market needs to note this ,it comes with so much amount of risk and someone need to be ready for it

This is a fantastic piece regarding the crypto currency exchange business, or the stock market in general, from you. I believe that many individuals will be able to tell when to acquire an asset and when to sell it after reading this review.

Greet index can not be apply in a business environment. Like take per say you wanna venture into something and you don't wanna spend money to get money that is greet index then commling down to the fear index. Alot of business there were merely going into a lost but it requires you to evaluate the thought of fear to excel in that particular dimensions

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back