A neutral fear and greed index currently

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
This topic is addressing the current level of the fear and greed index. First I will begin by explaining what the fear and greed index is. For those of you who may not have heard of this index before, it is a measure that provides people with an indication about the currency cryptocurrency market and how people are likely to respond to changes in the market. From the understanding that I have, and the research that I have done, I believe that there the two extremes can result in the following:

1. A high fear index could be an indication that people are scared and as a result it could result in a lot of panic selling, whcih is likely to lead to a sort of bear market, causing a drop in prices.
2. A high greed index could show that people are buying more of a coin to profit from it later on, and this could cause a bull market causing prices to increase.

These are generally the extremes that you see with this index, however in a recent article that I read something rare has happened, and that is an entirely neutral greed and fear index. That means it is right in the middle. In my opinion this could be indicative of a stable cryptocurrency market which is something very rare in the cryptocurrency community. What are your thoughts on this?

This is really important for those who wants to go into crypto currency exchange Business or even stock trading. With this index you will definitely know when to buy and when to sell your asset in the market

This is a very good advice or information to know more especially for those that want to begin trading crypto currency and think as if it's a quick to get rich scheme.

Greet index can not be apply in a business environment. Like take per say you wanna venture into something and you don't wanna spend money to get money that is greet index then commling down to the fear index. Alot of business there were merely going into a lost but it requires you to evaluate the thought of fear to excel in that particular dimensions

lot of people get involved with crypto currency without knowing how market actually work. These people panic when the market goes down, and start selling their assets, which causes the price to drop even further.

This is really a good post from you about the crypto currency exchange Business or stock market in general. With this review, I think a lot of people will know when to buy an asset and when to take profit from an asset

This topic is addressing the current level of the fear and greed index. First I will begin by explaining what the fear and greed index is. For those of you who may not have heard of this index before, it is a measure that provides people with an indication about the currency cryptocurrency market and how people are likely to respond to changes in the market. From the understanding that I have, and the research that I have done, I believe that there the two extremes can result in the following:

1. A high fear index could be an indication that people are scared and as a result it could result in a lot of panic selling, whcih is likely to lead to a sort of bear market, causing a drop in prices.
2. A high greed index could show that people are buying more of a coin to profit from it later on, and this could cause a bull market causing prices to increase.

These are generally the extremes that you see with this index, however in a recent article that I read something rare has happened, and that is an entirely neutral greed and fear index. That means it is right in the middle. In my opinion this could be indicative of a stable cryptocurrency market which is something very rare in the cryptocurrency community. What are your thoughts on this?
But sometimes the fear index and the greed index doesn't automatically define the bearish and bullish of the market respectively. Its just a strategy.

Fear in the markets does much bad than good and unfortunately because of the volatility of cryptocurrencies, it is inevitable. Traders and investors just have to give themselves a little time to breathe regardless of what is going on in the markets.

But sometimes the fear index and the greed index doesn't automatically define the bearish and bullish of the market respectively. Its just a strategy.
It is not used to define the market in any way, however the indicator can be a good way in order to make valuable predictions moving forward in the cryptocurrency market and its prices. We have to remember that there is no sure fire way of predicting anything in the cryptocurrency market. In the stock market perhaps you can make very educated decisions based on financials and so forth, but with a decentralized system there is no way to tell how people will act and therefore this will continuously be a guess of where the market will go. This index is just a tool to guide us along that way.

I still don't get it... not your article but how it works.... Example, yesterday we experience like 72% of greed, from your article it means the price will push further up, but today the price is declining gradually....

still

I think when there is a high fear index in the market there will be very minimal purchases because investors will be afraid of losing their money. With the selling it is usually done when the price is getting high. There is no effect of the fear index in selling. When a trader sells then that means he needs money or he wants to get hold of his profit.

This is a very good advice or information to know more especially for those that want to begin trading crypto currency and think as if it's a quick to get rich scheme.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned when you comes to the number of people who are losing money in cryptocurrency transaction, majority of them falls in the range of those people that are too greedy with their investment.

Based on what I have read here, I guess you should not be greedy when the market starts going up and you should not be afraid when the market starts going down.

I still don't get it... not your article but how it works.... Example, yesterday we experience like 72% of greed, from your article it means the price will push further up, but today the price is declining gradually....

still
If you look at the overall indication of the market yesterday you will actually see that the price of many of these cryptocurrency coins actually increased because people are more on the sense of buying more coins in cryptocurrency to prevent losing out on potential future profits.

Hmm🤔.. So in this kind of situation in which the market as high greed percentage does that mean the market will continue to rise? If yes, what of unexpected dump... Can't that occur at anytime.?
If you look at the overall indication of the market yesterday you will actually see that the price of many of these cryptocurrency coins actually increased because people are more on the sense of buying more coins in cryptocurrency to prevent losing out on potential future profits.

Based on what I have read here, I guess you should not be greedy when the market starts going up and you should not be afraid when the market starts going down.

Seriously, it's never really ever ended for the good for any trader as far as I'm aware. Be it in cryptocurrency trading 💹 or forex trading 💹, once you are greedy, you are doomed.

Hmm🤔.. So in this kind of situation in which the market as high greed percentage does that mean the market will continue to rise? If yes, what of unexpected dump... Can't that occur at anytime.?
In this case the market will be expected to rise because people will actually be purchasing more of that specific cryptocurrency however I don't think it gives you an indication of when it will dump and that will be dependent on as the indicator starts to shift from one extreme to the other.

I have learnt a lot of things during the last dip in the cryptocurrency , it shows that one can be able to neglect the fear index if he has positioned yourself in the market

OK... Sorry for budging you further... The indicator or tool i use only get updated once in a day, which does not give a specific direction within a day, which indicator do u use...
In this case the market will be expected to rise because people will actually be purchasing more of that specific cryptocurrency however I don't think it gives you an indication of when it will dump and that will be dependent on as the indicator starts to shift from one extreme to the other.

I think that this is actually a true reflection of the market and at this stage no one knows where we are going to go which can either be massive move forward or massive move backward.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back