What's new

" A Fine Parent " Review: Legit or Scam!

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
What is" A fine parent"?

A fine parent is a legit site which is based on the community of parents and which is specially made for parents.
The site owner pays for writing unique article for his blog but he only accept unique articles.

Article must be in the range of between 1500-3000 words. And must be written in organized way ,in simple words ,must be write in web-format.
( You can check more details on the site)

How much I will earn?

For every approved article you ll earn 75$ . You can get withdraw through PayPal only.

How to join?

You can join here

https://afineparent.com/write

Last edited:
The page you are promoting is very striking, are you already working there? Does the blog owner give you the subject of the article or do you expose it? Do you have any proof of payment?

The page you are promoting is very striking, are you already working there? Does the blog owner give you the subject of the article or do you expose it? Do you have any proof of payment?
I am not working there but I found it through my deep search . So I am sharing it here. I am just providing information about legit sites where a best writer can apply. My writing skills are not enough to qualify for the work but I know there are many people who have best writing skills so they can try. You can check more in the site yourself.because such site are never consider scam but they demand high quality content. And high quality Content writers are not difficult to search in forums.so hopefully this post ll help those writers.

Excellent, hopefully it helps, I am not an excellent writer but I know people who are, I will tell them to analyze the site, if you recommend it as legitimate, it will surely be, thanks for responding.

Excellent, hopefully it helps, I am not an excellent writer but I know people who are, I will tell them to analyze the site, if you recommend it as legitimate, it will surely be, thanks for responding.
Yes sure. You can tell them to check more details themselves . I am searching on more legit high Paying article writing sites ,I ll share side by side. Hopefully ,best writers ll get benefits from my this post. I wish I could be a best writer to try those sites but unfortunately I don't have high level writing skills which are needed to write articles in these high Paying sites. But it's enough for me that I am doing deep search and sharing with qualified writers.

It is good that there are human beings like you, who care about helping other people. In the end it is the intention of the forum, and it seems to me that your post is good at sharing information to help others.

It is good that there are human beings like you, who care about helping other people. In the end it is the intention of the forum, and it seems to me that your post is good at sharing information to help others.
Thanks for your kind words. My personal mission is helping others which I do in different forms. On these forums ,I try to share my experiences related to real and scam sites and in practical life I help by using other methods.
Yes ,you can share these posts with those who are not the member of this site but have quality skills.

What is" A fine parent"?

A fine parent is a legit site which is based on the community of parents and which is specially made for parents.
The site owner pays for writing unique article for his blog but he only accept unique articles.

Article must be in the range of between 1500-3000 words. And must be written in organized way ,in simple words ,must be write in web-format.

How much I will earn?

For every approved article you ll earn 75$ . You can get withdraw through PayPal only.

How to join?

You can join here

okay. I will try and register on this site
for my friends
if I have made a withdrawal I will send it here

okay. I will try and register on this site
for my friends
if I have made a withdrawal I will send it here
That's good. So it means you have best writing skills. Because only quality content is approved .best wishes for your work

What is" A fine parent"?

How much I will earn?

How to join?

You can join here

From this review, I love the uniqueness of the site, in that it is set apart for parents. I just wonder if it is open to everyone or some specific countries.

From this review, I love the uniqueness of the site, in that it is set apart for parents. I just wonder if it is open to everyone or some specific countries.
I think it's open for all, but they approve only high quality articles.you can check their website about the demand of quality. afineparent.com
And the topic about writing articles check the link, mentioned in my post.
These are direct links. Not refferal links. You can type in your browser as well.
Thanks

Itu bagus. Jadi itu artinya Anda memiliki kemampuan menulis terbaik. Karena hanya konten berkualitas yang disetujui, keinginan terbaik untuk pekerjaan Anda
thank you for the compliment
I will be even more active to practice my writing skills

thank you for the compliment
I will be even more active to practice my writing skills
That's good. Then try it. And I ll also share more soon,which pay highest amount per article but for professional journalist and high quality Content

I think the site is good because one get to see some excellent article from creative minds on it I believe it has continue to market more people with talent in the art of conjuring an interesting piece that s captivating.

These kind of websites are good for those who has a great writing skills that's being wasted on making articles for websites who pays almost nothing such as read.cash where you can only get a few bucks even though your article was really good.

Unfortunately, I'm not qualified to this amazing site. Aside from the fact that I'm not a parent, I'm not that confident in my writing skills as well. I'm also not that good on thinking about great contents to write. But this is great for those who have many ideas and excellent writing.

Mmmh to be honest, i think the site is also okay for the intellectuals, because one gets to see some innovative, and captivative articles from the intellectual mind, and also is of great benefits to the people, who has a great writing skills.

Your review about the site seems nice. Well, if the site is as good as you have put it... Those who have excellent writing skills and creative ability should try it out... Especially as the pay is quite encouraging.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back