What's new

50 Replies Per Day Scheduling Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Joshua Farrell
I'm sorry therefore it would be possible to introduce a counter or countdown of responses up to 50. So as to know how to adjust when we reach the 50th post and then wait 12 hours before being able to earn again?
Thank you.
Similar to what is on Forum Coin? There is no quick way to add something like that to Bizdustry. Aside from the fact that it "looks" like it should be a easy implementation from your end, the forum software difference is an issue. To mention that all the "countdown" addons I can find, only count down dates, or forces you to not to be able to post. Either way, either it would take me awhile to custom code it and test it to make sure the custom code works, or no one would be able to post at all on the forum, the moment they hit 50 replies per day. I don't exactly want to force people to not be able to reply, if they had no idea they were about to hit 50 posts for the day.

Similar to what is on Forum Coin? There is no quick way to add something like that to Bizdustry. Aside from the fact that it "looks" like it should be a easy implementation from your end, the forum software difference is an issue. To mention that all the "countdown" addons I can find, only count down dates, or forces you to not to be able to post. Either way, either it would take me awhile to custom code it and test it to make sure the custom code works, or no one would be able to post at all on the forum, the moment they hit 50 replies per day. I don't exactly want to force people to not be able to reply, if they had no idea they were about to hit 50 posts for the day.
Well, you see, anyway it is very difficult for me to exceed 50 posts per day, this because I like to write to post quality responses.
Thanks for your reply, my dear friend with my wishes for a happy new year

Joshua was referring to something else, and users are right in some way. For example before if you started posting at 9 in the morning and finished at 11 for example, you could only post again the next day, at 9 and the posts matched the ones made the day before (like 9:03, 9:10, 9:25 etc). Now, if you start at 9 in the morning and post 50 posts in 2 hours (an example) and finish at 11, you can post again at 9 in the evening, then again at 9 in the morning and so on. So theoretically, in 24 hours you can make $ 2.

Joshua was referring to something else, and users are right in some way. For example before if you started posting at 9 in the morning and finished at 11 for example, you could only post again the next day, at 9 and the posts matched the ones made the day before (like 9:03, 9:10, 9:25 etc). Now, if you start at 9 in the morning and post 50 posts in 2 hours (an example) and finish at 11, you can post again at 9 in the evening, then again at 9 in the morning and so on. So theoretically, in 24 hours you can make $ 2.
If you actually go off of a twelve hour calculation, it is a 12 hour delay starting on post 50. So if you start posting at 9 AM and finish post 50 at 11:15 AM, you will have to wait till 11:15 PM to be able to begin again. I can always adjust it to be a few hours longer (like 15-16 hours), but as with all delays, if you don't calculate start times correctly off of the last post you made, you might end up posting at the wrong time.

___

Thinking out loud here. So there are a multitude of addons available that prevents people from being able to post after x number of posts per day. I bet I could find one out there that does it by a user's forum wide total, but in designated forums as a total, instead of everywhere (or individually in one board). If one does exist that functions like that, I could set it up to only prevent posting in the areas where you can earn, and let posting happen without issue in those areas where we don't pay for the replies.

It means that you can still earn 50 per day, BUT you will not be forced to skip a day. It does NOT mean you can earn 100 posts a day. If I updated it to allow you to earn from posting replies 100 times a day, I would have said so.

As I said in both the opening post of the announcement, the only difference between then and now, is the waiting period between your 50th post, and being able to earn again. It doesn't mean you have the capability to do 100 posts in 1 day.

Breakdown:
There are 24 hours in a day, and everyone requires sleep. Most people will average sleep between 6 and 9 hours per day. That means, that that time period, you won't be earning anything from anyone, regular job or freelancing. Then you get on your device at any time during your waking hours of the day, which could be soon after you wake up, or later on in the day. You would then need to figure out how long it normally takes you to normally post 50 replies to various threads, which should include time it takes to read them, to be able to reply appropriately and on topic.

Considering the above, you have "x" hours you sleep that you cannot post. It takes you "x" long to post 50 times throughout the day that you normally spend on Bizdustry. After you make your 50th reply; whenever that is in the day; you then have to wait 12 hours before being able to earn again from your replies.

So if you normally come on bizdustry after lunch, and spend the next 5-6 hours posting on the forum, you still will only be credited for 50 replies, because you still run into the automatic earning stop amount, which is once you make your 50th reply.
Ara, isn't it simple, one just have to merge their 6 hours sleep time with the 12 hours forced waiting period and boom, it becomes possible to get at least $1.5 per day.

That is not what I mean or said. Did you read the topic, and resulting discussion at all? The only change is the delay in how long you MUST WAIT, before the system will let you earn again. That means, regardless of the time of day you write and post your 50th reply, you are required to wait 12 hours, NOT 24, in order to earn again. And barring having extreme sleeping habits like @CeeJase, you wouldn't normally be able to make more than the 50 replies, because of the forced delay.
That's very well then. It seems like I don't understand but you clearify everything, if I understand what you mean, you mean we cannot earn for our 50 replies is that true? But why the sudden change? anyways Thank you for the feedback.

That's very well then. It seems like I don't understand but you clearify everything, if I understand what you mean, you mean we cannot earn for our 50 replies is that true? But why the sudden change? anyways Thank you for the feedback.
You can still earn from 50 replies. How did you get not being able to earn at all from my explanation?

I was a little bit confused but I'm now satisfied with your explanation. But if you look around im not the only one that gets confused with explaintion.but thank you.
There shouldn't be any confusion about max posts you earn by. Quite literally the only change is the time you MUST WAIT to earn again. It is not complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back