Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.6175USD
Biznotes
Previously we have had issues with the earning system, where it would force you basically to wait 24 hours after your 50th post to start earning again. The timing to it has been updated to make it more fluid towards an actual daily 50 limit.

You can now officially earn from 50 posts per day, through your post timings! The timing has been updated to make you wait 12 hours to start earning again from replies. Regardless of how much time you spend posting daily, and how you schedule out logging into the forum, will now make it easier for those with limited time everyday to earn at the same time everyday! This makes it so that you can earn by logging in everyday at the same time, if you are busy doing other things in your daily life!

Lets say you dedicated time to come on here and post daily. How many hours would it normally take to post 50 replies generally? And how long does it take to factor into it actually writing out 50 thoughtful replies, so that you can actually make decent contributions to the topics you reply to?

Lets say you log in daily around 8-9 am your local time. Around that time, you start reading through topics to figure out what the topic is, and what the most recent replies are on, relating to the topic at hand. Because of that, you might end up spending, lets say, 4-5 hours to post out 50 replies. Maybe you post your replies in spurts, and take 12 hours to make up the 50 replies. And generally, most freelancers like you will be following a schedule to earn from your posts. So you might just get on the site daily at the same time, regardless of how many posts you end up making that day.

Now, your daily posts will credit you properly, and you will not have to deal with waiting a full 24 hours after your last post to begin again, or having to post at odd times during the day.

Once you finish your 50, you can log in the following day at the same time you normally do, and start earning again without delay!

The delay had been adjusted to allow for your last post to be made, to be twelve (12) hours before your next reply that can be credited again. This allows those who follow a tight online posting schedule, to be able to earn every day at the same time. This also means that if you don't normally follow the same schedule, that this would allow you to post in the evening one day, and in the morning the next day, so long as 12 hours has passed.

This update has been made for those on a schedule that allows for better consistent following of a daily posting routine.

Thanks for being a member! I hope you will be excited about this update, as much as I am!

Thanks for the great idea, people can now be able to organise their time properly to maintain their posting schedule.. it is a welcome development.

So ... from what I understand, there is no longer a 24 hour limit for paid posts, but it has been reduced to 12. Right? It's a good idea.

How long will this be?

It's not a 24 hour limit, its more along the lines of how long you need to wait to be able to post again, and gain credits. So long as someone is actually getting a decent amount of sleep, and is able to work on a schedule, it shouldn't matter if it is "24 hours". The main thing, is that our crediting software uses a forced wait limit, instead of a rolling wait limit.

The announcement basically is the reduction of time needed to wait, before being able to get credit for posting again. I seriously couldn't find a easy way to integrate a rolling period, instead of a forced wait period. :D That is where you get yours and other users complaints, where you ended up waiting quite literally a full day, before being able to post again, because your last post was in the evening.

If it was a rolling period, it would simply free up the crediting, based on how many posts you made 24 hours ago. So yeah.

As mentioned, regardless of how long it takes to post 50 posts; you now just have to wait 12 hours, before the system quite literally allows you to start earning again. I wish I could find a rolling 24 hour function, but sadly, it would take time to work it out, and I would have to consistently make sure it stays up to date with the software that it is attached to.

Sounds really good and is a good temporary method, until you find a 24 hour version that is compatible with the software currently attached to the forum.

Congratulations on the initiative, I hope all members are satisfied.

I wish you a nice evening !

I got what you said @Joshua Farrell, concerning the the new update, I'm excited about that. I've been a loyal bizdustry's member for over 12 months now, I am happy being here, even though my schedule is quite tight now to post regularly like before. But I wouldn't abandon this forum, because it has helped me really well.

So happy reading this. I remember creating a support ticket about this some times back. It's good seeing that you have been able to come up with a solution. More wins to bizdustry!

It means we can post 50 replies every 12hours?

Please, I need clarification.
Yes exactly as the post is detailing you can post 50 replies per 12 hours means daily earning is doubled up to 2 $ per day for 100 replies as explained well.

Yes exactly as the post is detailing you can post 50 replies per 12 hours means daily earning is doubled up to 2 $ per day for 100 replies as explained well.
If you read and digest it well , the total amount you can still earn per day is $1 (50comment) but instead of waiting for twenty four hours before starting posting again , for example you started posting at exactly 5am and you finish by 2pm , you won't be able to post until 5am next morning which is 24hours.
But now you can simply add 12hours and start by 1am

It means we can post 50 replies every 12hours?

Please, I need clarification.
It means that you can still earn 50 per day, BUT you will not be forced to skip a day. It does NOT mean you can earn 100 posts a day. If I updated it to allow you to earn from posting replies 100 times a day, I would have said so.

As I said in both the opening post of the announcement, the only difference between then and now, is the waiting period between your 50th post, and being able to earn again. It doesn't mean you have the capability to do 100 posts in 1 day.

Breakdown:
There are 24 hours in a day, and everyone requires sleep. Most people will average sleep between 6 and 9 hours per day. That means, that that time period, you won't be earning anything from anyone, regular job or freelancing. Then you get on your device at any time during your waking hours of the day, which could be soon after you wake up, or later on in the day. You would then need to figure out how long it normally takes you to normally post 50 replies to various threads, which should include time it takes to read them, to be able to reply appropriately and on topic.

Considering the above, you have "x" hours you sleep that you cannot post. It takes you "x" long to post 50 times throughout the day that you normally spend on Bizdustry. After you make your 50th reply; whenever that is in the day; you then have to wait 12 hours before being able to earn again from your replies.

So if you normally come on bizdustry after lunch, and spend the next 5-6 hours posting on the forum, you still will only be credited for 50 replies, because you still run into the automatic earning stop amount, which is once you make your 50th reply.

It means that you can still earn 50 per day, BUT you will not be forced to skip a day. It does NOT mean you can earn 100 posts a day. If I updated it to allow you to earn from posting replies 100 times a day, I would have said so.

As I said in both the opening post of the announcement, the only difference between then and now, is the waiting period between your 50th post, and being able to earn again. It doesn't mean you have the capability to do 100 posts in 1 day.

Breakdown:
There are 24 hours in a day, and everyone requires sleep. Most people will average sleep between 6 and 9 hours per day. That means, that that time period, you won't be earning anything from anyone, regular job or freelancing. Then you get on your device at any time during your waking hours of the day, which could be soon after you wake up, or later on in the day. You would then need to figure out how long it normally takes you to normally post 50 replies to various threads, which should include time it takes to read them, to be able to reply appropriately and on topic.

Considering the above, you have "x" hours you sleep that you cannot post. It takes you "x" long to post 50 times throughout the day that you normally spend on Bizdustry. After you make your 50th reply; whenever that is in the day; you then have to wait 12 hours before being able to earn again from your replies.

So if you normally come on bizdustry after lunch, and spend the next 5-6 hours posting on the forum, you still will only be credited for 50 replies, because you still run into the automatic earning stop amount, which is once you make your 50th reply.
I sleep 3 hours in a day. It's been a horrible experience for me but I can't help it.

I sleep 3 hours in a day. It's been a horrible experience for me but I can't help it.
I can never see myself living on 3 hours of sleep, even if it was for money. :D

I can never see myself living on 3 hours of sleep, even if it was for money. :D
Health is wealth. Many studies were made for the same contest where some workers are working for consecutive 24 hours at the hospital then the next day they find their concentration is decreasing a lot where in other term other workers have a break of 5 hours sleep during 24 hours work then they find they have better result and these are studies at university made by researchers.

Thank you for the update, this actually a great way to earn a extra cash on bizdustry. If I understand what you mean, we can now earn 2$ on bizdustry this actually great. Thanks to the bizdustry team.

Thank you for the update, this actually a great way to earn a extra cash on bizdustry. If I understand what you mean, we can now earn 2$ on bizdustry this actually great. Thanks to the bizdustry team.
That is not what I mean or said. Did you read the topic, and resulting discussion at all? The only change is the delay in how long you MUST WAIT, before the system will let you earn again. That means, regardless of the time of day you write and post your 50th reply, you are required to wait 12 hours, NOT 24, in order to earn again. And barring having extreme sleeping habits like @CeeJase, you wouldn't normally be able to make more than the 50 replies, because of the forced delay.

@Joshua Farrell
I'm sorry therefore it would be possible to introduce a counter or countdown of responses up to 50. So as to know how to adjust when we reach the 50th post and then wait 12 hours before being able to earn again?
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back