Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
Quiet interesting. Try moving $69 million dollars with a bank for that low of a fee.

1640905099786.png

It's one of the reasons that Elon Musk likes it, probably. It makes transactions cheaper unlike the top two, Bitcoin and Ethereum.

However, I don't really like it's unlimited supply. That makes it less attractive as an investment.

It's one of the reasons that Elon Musk likes it, probably. It makes transactions cheaper unlike the top two, Bitcoin and Ethereum.

However, I don't really like it's unlimited supply. That makes it less attractive as an investment.
Kind of like...USD?

Joe Biden Blink GIF by Election 2020

The transaction fee is very good. Moving a humongous amount of money worth $69 million with a just $4 is very amazing and looks like a joke.
The volume of transactions lets them earn this amount of money several times like the volume of transactions today could reach a high number and cumulative doge fees will reach even more.

But it's not the currency i would trust on. if it were to be any good it would have been at the price of 300 USD or so but it is not. So the investors and financers and the project buidlers don't find the blockchain that much useful. But rest it is joke.

The volume of transactions lets them earn this amount of money several times like the volume of transactions today could reach a high number and cumulative doge fees will reach even
Moving such high amount of doge with minimal payment fee made many platform integrate the doge on their platform for making payments. The transactions fee as an attractive feature.

Kind of like...USD?

Joe Biden Blink GIF by Election 2020
Not really. Having unlimited supply means there's no scarcity ever, just like with Bitcoin. USD is somewhat more controlled.

However, that fact seems to be made less relevant by some coins like doge, shin and even SLP is doing now.

I don't know about this but last time I transferred my 100 dogecoin from coinbase to Binance, it cost me 1 doge.

I have always known that the transaction fee for moving the Dogecoin is not high . It could be one of the features to attract new users.

I have always known that the transaction fee for moving the Dogecoin is not high . It could be one of the features to attract new users.
The transaction fee for moving the Dogecoin has reduced drastically due to complaint that it has a humongous transaction fee initially.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back