What's new

3 things I will look out for before purchasing or investing in a residential property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care about all this expecially if the environment is new and I don't have an option.

It is good to check for water as electricity, but let's take for example if you are looking for a house in your office area and you meet yourself in an environment or a house with no electricity or water, how will you corp.

Yes you highlighted some good points, before purchasing you need to see the location first then you need to see available facilities and ease of facilities.then you need to make sure its safe to purchase there and people are polite there ?
If the facilities are more, then obviously the price will be higher۔And please keep in mind that internet facility and electricity facility should also be taken into consideration

These are the things I look out for before I buy or rent a real estate house:
1. Availability of social amenities
This has to do with the presence of infrastructure for human usage like water, electricity, good road networks, conducive environment e.t.c

2. Nearness to market
I consider proximity to market a very important factor before I buy house

3. Proximity to workplace
This is so because of easy access to my workplace from my house.

Different people have their expectations they look out for before showing interest in a property most importantly if they want to live in it, I have mine too. So here are the three things I'd look out for.

1. Accessibility: Some developers buy lands for development because they're cheap not minding is the land has accessible road or if the property will be easily accessible. Accessibility is a very important factor.

2. Security: This is in fact the most important, I can put my life or that of my loved ones in jeopardy, security measures must be put in place.

3. Water availability: Water is essential for day to day activities, I personally take it into consideration the availability of good and portable water in a property before I show interest.

What are things you look out for??
Different people have their expectations they look out for before showing interest in a property most importantly if they want to live in it, I have mine too. So here are the three things I'd look out for.

1. Accessibility: Some developers buy lands for development because they're cheap not minding is the land has accessible road or if the property will be easily accessible. Accessibility is a very important factor.

2. Security: This is in fact the most important, I can put my life or that of my loved ones in jeopardy, security measures must be put in place.

3. Water availability: Water is essential for day to day activities, I personally take it into consideration the availability of good and portable water in a property before I show interest.

What are things you look out for??
Like you mentioned, everyone has their preferred preference. The ones you highlighted are the very important ones that needs no bargaining. No one wants an insecure environment, water also is needed for sustainability of life, accessibility on the other hand, imo, is dependent on the pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back