What's new

Your view about Airdrops requesting for deposits?.

I have noticed lots of Airdrops that don't tell members initially that that they will deposit ethereum to claim their rewards until at the point of withdrawal. I am personally scared to donate like $10 ethereum to claim an Airdrop that may never come or worthless. Have you deposited and got the reward?.
Anything airdrop or site that ask me to pay before I could receive my reward is not my doing, because no legit site would ever ask is members to pay before they could be giving their rewards. So stay away from them.

Concerning my views about airdrops requesting for deposits. Well,I have never been a fan of airdrops before so requesting additional payment before I can withdraw my crypto will be a no way or no go area for me. It might end up being a scam and a form of fraud at the long run

Concerning my views about airdrops requesting for deposits. Well,I have never been a fan of airdrops before so requesting additional payment before I can withdraw my crypto will be a no way or no go area for me. It might end up being a scam and a form of fraud at the long run
Actually I've seen a lot of airdrops that are very legit especially from latoken exchange platform all the airdrops I participated I was rewarded and few other ones running on binance smartchain network they request for around $0.3 for transaction fee and they reward

I have noticed lots of Airdrops that don't tell members initially that that they will deposit ethereum to claim their rewards until at the point of withdrawal. I am personally scared to donate like $10 ethereum to claim an Airdrop that may never come or worthless. Have you deposited and got the reward?.
I think that it is a very bad idea to get involved in this because personally it sounds like this was a scam. Generally if you are required to deposit any amount of cryptocurrency in order to make a withdrawal then it is pretty much considered to be a scam.

I believe you're wise when it comes to dealing online, all this sort of investment via airdrop is just risky. You might not get your investment back.

Any AirDrop claim that required $0.5 I won't succumb to it because it is very likely to be a scam especially those on etherium blockchain.

even airdrops that don't require deposits are sketchy at the first place, so them asking you for deposit is a bit sketchy, i personally don't trust these schemes

AirDrop just waste your time and there is no interest attached to it I have tried it over time and I found out that it is just a waste of time and resources.

Airdrops are suppose to be free to everyone that applied for it, any airdrops that ask for payments of any kind be it fiat currency or cryptocurrencies deposits are mostly scams. Many people have been scammed through this method of claiming airdrops.

Ever since i got scammed huge amount of money in 2016, i never intended to earn money from unregulated sites that can take your hardwork away and not offer dime for it.

Ever since i got scammed huge amount of money in 2016, i never intended to earn money from unregulated sites that can take your hardwork away and not offer dime for it.
People see airdrop as is come and I don't advise anybody to use that in terms of investment as you have likely said you were due 2016 a lot of money through this medium.

People see airdrop as is come and I don't advise anybody to use that in terms of investment as you have likely said you were due 2016 a lot of money through this medium.
99% of airdrops are fake or scams so in my opinion, we should not deposit there to buy some airdrop because it may be a scam. they just making fool people.

I've never used or try to earn from airdrops before, not even in 2016. I was scammed by a ponzi scheme during 2016. That's why i don't psy attention to most of the investment schemes that is very unpopular with suspicious activities.

Airdrops is actually a free methods to gain hands on some token and you don't pay for those tokens. If you are asked for deposit, it is a scam you need to understand this

Airdrops requesting you to make a deposit into their accounts should have simply say they want you to buy their presales. They are simply fraud. Don't ever try paying any such money to them

It's just greed and selfishness thatbmakes one open a site or airdrop page just to do away with people's money and now ask for deposit after the necessary tasks have been carried out.
From day one I have never been a part of airdrops. No matter how nice they paint it to appear, I won't participate in it. I see them as fake and scam. An airdrops will come out and before you know it you will not hear from them again after wasting all your time to gather people to the site as referrals. Too bad. That is my take.

Airdrops requesting for deposits are pure scams and you should do all within your powers to steer clear from such as they are all over telegram already

Thats They kind of air drop one must be very careful about because those guys have alot of scammers, infact I have little or no confidence in such type of air drop because at the end one will be severely burnt by the empty promises made by those fraudsters.

Of all my dealings on different online business, I have never one day try to do anything with the so called airdrop. This is because I noticed that they asked for huge amount for deposit before withdrawing. I will rather work on sites like this where I am sure of withdrawing at the end of the day. That is my take on the matter.

I think those Airdrop that request for deposits them are scammers such airdrops after them get what them want them ran away, one need to be very careful.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back