What's new

Your view about Airdrops requesting for deposits?.

Airdrops is one of the way people use to punish others, by making them engage in various tasks at the end turns out to futile, throughout my airdrop experience i have hardly gain anything than loose my time. At some points they will ask for deposit and thats bad for business.

It's the same as gambling honestly. I personally don't participate in paid airdrops, I prefer those that require you to perform some tasks. Some will even receive the airdrops and the coin won't enter the exchange market. That's the end. Your investment gone. Sometimes you have to check the community backing such token, if strong then you can invest such as if Facebook introduce airdrop

First of all airdrops are supposed to be free,there shouldn't be any charges or fees if you participated in an airdrop. Most of the time those kind of airdrops that ask for deposit or transaction fees are fakes so be careful with those. More and more fake airdrops are being made daily

Airdrop giveaways are supposed tp be given for FREE. Do some required task, follow and subscribe to them on social media platforms, because their main goal of their project is to be recognize. But requiring and demanding for a deposit before they release the airdrop? Its a big no no.

The truth is that some of these airdrops are scam and there by making one to see that most of them are scam. I have been a victim of one that request i transfer some btc to a particular wallet before I can claim it.

I have done a whole lots of airdropping and some do give me the coin while some will ask for some ethereum or bitcoin for gas fee like that, I look at those requesting for gas fee as scammer so I don't give anything to them. I rather lose the coin than to sacrifice to a coin that will not amount to anything.

I have noticed lots of Airdrops that don't tell members initially that that they will deposit ethereum to claim their rewards until at the point of withdrawal. I am personally scared to donate like $10 ethereum to claim an Airdrop that may never come or worthless. Have you deposited and got the reward?.
$10 🙄🙄.. Well since then have you been able to donate the money and what's the outcome at least if the outcome becomes good I don't mind looking for the amount. Although I doubt if they still ever give you the coin.

I have not donate to any Airdrop because I believe if any company is giving out Airdrops to subscribers everything is supposed to be free instead of asking them to pay for gas of which most ended up scamming people .

I have noticed lots of Airdrops that don't tell members initially that that they will deposit ethereum to claim their rewards until at the point of withdrawal. I am personally scared to donate like $10 ethereum to claim an Airdrop that may never come or worthless. Have you deposited and got the reward?.
I feel like this is a scam in my opinion. The main reason is that airdrops are supposed to encourage the distribution of their coin in order to try and get their name out there and if they are asking you to pay for it then it is likely there is not much future for the coin, and they are just trying to scam you out of your funds.

Any airdrop requesting for deposit before payment, hey beware it's pure scam I tell you cos am a victim, that was some time last year, I can't even remember the name of that airdrop again but it strictly on referral, I referred more than twenty persons so I got to the threshold hold, they took my money and blocked me immediately.

To me those airdrops that deliberately hide the fact they would demand a deposit just points to their dubious nature. Also, I have heard many people's stories of making such deposits and never getting the airdrops.

If anyone from the airdrops are asking you to pay before you claim your reward then you should definitely not trust it. Approximately 5% of them are legit and that's really low. So , try to save your money instead of spending them on rewards from airdrops.

If anyone from the airdrops are asking you to pay before you claim your reward then you should definitely not trust it. Approximately 5% of them are legit and that's really low. So , try to save your money instead of spending them on rewards from airdrops.
Yeah it very low because the 5% might be very difficult to spot out from the millions of Airdrops out there. I have only earn from very few of them , they are not encouraging way to earn.

Personally, I have never invested in online sites, as it is not easy for me to earn the money and I am not willing to lose them. I have read many scam sites and on Airdrops a large majority of members have had bad experiences with them. I do not recommend them.

I know that they are legit airdrop out there, but any AirDrop that asked you to make a payment to claim the coin you have in your account is scam. It's not advisable for you to pay any money to claim your coin

I know that they are legit airdrop out there, but any AirDrop that asked you to make a payment to claim the coin you have in your account is scam. It's not advisable for you to pay any money to claim your coin
You consider these Airdrop sites to be legitimate, so far most of the comments and posts from members assume they are scam sites, therefore I have not even bothered to check certain sites where I registered some time ago, and of course if they ask for money already from my point of view it is ruled out.

These days, we need to even becareful of the air drops that we join. Some are fraudsters. To be on safer we should just by tokens or even the coins rather than joining diffrent air drops.

Airdrops means giving free tokens for your work such as following on social sites, sharing links, joining programs, etc. If you are asked to deposit, it is a scam

Airdrops that will tell you that they are going to give you some money worth of their token now asking you to pay to receive money is nothing but a pure scam. Bunch of nonsense

The idea of airdrops is for awareness so why ask for deposit when you are just starting out, although some put in the option for purchase after already giving out the airdrops for potential buyers but for me I won't deposit for a new coin just like that

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back