What's new

When did you start writing articles for money?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was still in college when I started writing articles for money. Long before I started publishing online, I was already making money as an article writer. I was introduced to online writing in 2007 but I did not seriously consider publishing online until 2010. I joined a lot of writing sites but I was not very active. It was only in 2012 that I took online writing seriously and began publishing on sites like Hubpages, Squidoo, Helium, etc. Bubblews became a turning point for me because I was able to earn $400-$500 per month just by writing articles. That was in 2014.
When did you start writing articles online?

Well, I haven't been writing articles for long, I think since the end of 2021, I haven't really written many articles, but I use Publish0x and it's the only one that so far, has given me some results, I've tried it on platforms like vocal.app or even read.cash in the past and I haven't had very good results.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back