Any new platform that pays for writing?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$34.0100USD
Biznotes
We all know that writing is one of the best skills you can have nowadays, where most of the online content is rubbish, so is there any new place we can sell our writing skills? Every now and then I find out about a new platform where we can earn money for writing, but there are not new platforms frequently.

I recently started using Forum Filler. If you have used Postloop or The Forum Wheel. Forum Filler is exactly same.

How much does a writer usually earn on the site per week or month?
Earning depends on how many forums are available for posting. The rate depends on length of the posts as requested by the clients. If you want, you can apply. It is operated by Devin of Discussion Bucks.

How much does a writer usually earn on the site per week or month?
Yes, more or less each job is paid between $2-4 for now, if there is a lot of work then you will charge more, this month we have had a few requests to work.

Postloop does not exist. The Forum Wheel still exist but they only take US and Canada based writers.
It is possible to join Forum Wheel with VPN to enjoy their reward program if you are outside US or Canada for example or it is not possible?

It is possible to join Forum Wheel with VPN to enjoy their reward program if you are outside US or Canada for example or it is not possible?
I don't think they allow VPN. If they allowed VPN, they would not be asking for US based writers. They are actually looking for writers who are mainly writing in English as a first language

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back