What's new

What are your favorite Paid to Post Sites

Posting on Paid-To-Post sites is one of the most popular methods to make money online. You don't need experience and you don't need elaborate skills, all you need is the ability to write. What are your favorite PTP sites?
My best paid to post website is referral index forum. It has been helpful to me very well.

My favorite pay to post website would be RIF, PB, BMF and even FC but sadly its been 3 days and I am unable to login FC

My best paid to post website is referral index forum. It has been helpful to me very well.
RIF, PB are my favorite foruem sites. despite I have not experienced a cashout yet in PB, but it is also my fault for I am only visiting here every afternoon for some minutes. I have an offline work needing my attention.

I like RIF and PB both as in the past few days both are helping me earn whereas forum coin is not loading for me

After halting paid posting for a couple of weeks, referral index has returned with reward program. However, they have reduced py rate after making a certain number of posts. In the past, you could easily make $1 per day but these days it is not possible to make that amount nonetheless you earn from posting.

I currently do not make money from Paid-To-Post sites. But since Bizdustry belongs to this type, I will say without a doubt that I like Bizdustry the most.

I currently do not make money from Paid-To-Post sites. But since Bizdustry belongs to this type, I will say without a doubt that I like Bizdustry the most.
Bizdustry is a paid to post site but it does not offer earning opportunities to normal users. If you intend to earn through paid to post sites, there are a lot of sites that you can try. For instance, Discussion Bucks and referral Index forums are good platforms to earn from posting. Payment is not great but these sites certain help you to earn some money.

My favorite paid-to-post is Bizdustry at the moment, I also really like Discussion Bucks and Beermoneyforum, also Forumcoin and RIF are great forums to check out if you like these types of forums.

My favorite paid-to-post is Bizdustry at the moment, I also really like Discussion Bucks and Beermoneyforum, also Forumcoin and RIF are great forums to check out if you like these types of forums.
I really like to post on Discussion Bucks but I am having difficulty in finding time to write on Discussion Bucks. I am a moderator on Referral Index but I do not have time to visit the site. How do you manage to post on multiple forums?
Well, for me as well, Bizdustry is the best platform to earn from posting but Admin Junkie is also good for me. I not only earn as a posting package team member but also get freelancing offers frequently.

I really like to post on Discussion Bucks but I am having difficulty in finding time to write on Discussion Bucks. I am a moderator on Referral Index but I do not have time to visit the site. How do you manage to post on multiple forums?
Well, for me as well, Bizdustry is the best platform to earn from posting but Admin Junkie is also good for me. I not only earn as a posting package team member but also get freelancing offers frequently.
I only manage to post on 2-3 forums a day, no more, and I dedicate most of my efforts to Bizdustry, if I have neglected one of the forums I usually post on, try to post the next day or on one of the next days, it is impossible to carry everything at the same time sincerely.

Now, I really love working in Advisordia, beemoneyforum and iforum. Some platfom might not be paying up till now so you have to verify and know all the necessary information before joining the platform.

Now, I really love working in Advisordia, beemoneyforum and iforum. Some platfom might not be paying up till now so you have to verify and know all the necessary information before joining the platform.
Does Advisordia resume the earning program or not because there is no more activity there from users because this is what I see last month on post of a member?

Does Advisordia resume the earning program or not because there is no more activity there from users because this is what I see last month on post of a member?
Actually the platform is still running but the problem is no withdrawal at the moment. Ever since the platform been handover to the new admin, the withdrawal page has been closed, and up till now no response from the admin.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back