What are your favorite Paid to Post Sites

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Posting on Paid-To-Post sites is one of the most popular methods to make money online. You don't need experience and you don't need elaborate skills, all you need is the ability to write. What are your favorite PTP sites?

My all-time favorite is Beer money forum and then forum coin but from sometime I am doing well on Referral Index forum and like to continue it

I prefer Bmf.io because of the pay rate and the ease with which we can earn on the platform so is my favorite.

I like all the forums that are paying but these days I am spending more time on Postbucks and I am planning to get paid very soon and will stay active

It seems postbucks would be a very wonderful platform because members in here are compelling and intelligent.

Everyone will name the same PTP site in which such question is asked. I doubt anyone will speak honestly.
This is a very common phenomenon. But honestly speaking Postbucks is good because it is new and there is a huge potential to create threads, secondly, rules are very simple, and thirdly, you do not have to write a lot of words.

This is a very common phenomenon. But honestly speaking Postbucks is good because it is new and there is a huge potential to create threads, secondly, rules are very simple, and thirdly, you do not have to write a lot of words.
Third point is better, we can earn same amount of money for what we cannot earn in most of PTP.

Third point is better, we can earn same amount of money for what we cannot earn in most of PTP.
It is indeed a Very wonderful platform and I would like to stick with this platform from now on because it is suitable and you don't need to stress yourself with posting too many words.

Forum coin is one of the oldest and I think most of us are part of that forum and actually most forums look upon Forum coin to find more users for their websites

Forum coin is one of the oldest and I think most of us are part of that forum and actually most forums look upon Forum coin to find more users for their websites
Forumcoin has become a webmaster platform for a very long time. It is a place where you can develop your website and gain more users.

Yesterday I Requested payment on forum coin and I will receive it today and it feels nice to get paid every 1-2 months and hopefully I can someday start with article writing to increase my earnings.

Forumcoin has become a webmaster platform for a very long time. It is a place where you can develop your website and gain more users.
They allow admins to promote their website and even beer money forum got lots of members from forum coin.

I have just joined BMF so I never had experienced pay, so also here in PB. I am hoping next few days, I can reach the minimum payout here to enjoy. I am also with RIF and enjoyed my earnings there.

I have just joined BMF so I never had experienced pay, so also here in PB. I am hoping next few days, I can reach the minimum payout here to enjoy. I am also with RIF and enjoyed my earnings there.
You are still almost half way so you should participate more and post more to reach to your minimum threshold soon.

Posting on Paid-To-Post sites is one of the most popular methods to make money online. You don't need experience and you don't need elaborate skills, all you need is the ability to write. What are your favorite PTP sites?
I like all paid to post websites because in these websites I learned many things and found out about new sources of income.

I like all paid to post websites because in these websites I learned many things and found out about new sources of income.
They are the easiest and you can expect to make decent money from these forums but one thing is the problem and this is the time it takes us to make even $1

For me RIF is the best site, I am also on BMF but have not gotten paid. I requested the payment about 20 days back but still not been paid. Can anyone suggest what are the criteria? Do they pay on specific dates? I asked the admin too about the payment. He said he will do but then I was not paid from the site.

I am trying to utilize on the forums and this way we can know what is happening on all websites and take benefits of all the contests and special offers so I am enjoying Postbucks and RIF and FC and of course BMF

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back