What's new

ThemaPoster - Software that allows for posting to multiple websites without visiting them

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
I have a paid copy of this program, called ThemaPoster. It runs on desktop or laptop computers, on Windows, Linux and on Mac.

The basic premise of it, is that it allows you to write threads (the starting post of a discussion topic), articles, and replies, save them in one place, and then post them on various forums or websites, on a time table of your choosing. Useful when you want to plan out discussion topic starters to be posted, and which threads you want to reply to.

Pretty useful for the most part, except for the fact that the software writer doesn't have an edition for mobile devices that do not run on the above programs.

The software right now, has a 1 year license to the software, for $30 USD per year, or $3 USD per month. Cheaper to pay by the year, and the default payment options right now, is the 1 year price.

Payment options to purchase it on the website, are in PayPal, WebMoney, BitCoin, Litecoin, USDTether, USDCoin, Other crypto coins on request, Capitalist, Skrill, Paxum, Perfect Money, Payeer, Revolut, and Visa or Mastercard.

For the most part, I have enjoyed using the software. Pretty annoying trying to set it up for the first time, as I didn't realize that the software at the time, was easier to work with, if you used the instructions before hand; instead of trying to figure it out before using instructions.

The menus have been condensed, which saves time looking for stuff.

I recommend the above software for those who want to post on multiple websites, but don't have the time to log into each individually.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
This is a very good software, but my concern is whether or not it will lead to a situation where one will get banned for posting same thing on different websites at the same time.

I only use my phone to post on forums so I can't use the software since it isn't for androids. But if you are paying to use the app it is a waste of money since forums don't earn you so much money. For me I think it isn't profitable at all, I won't use it even if I buy my own laptop.

This is new to me. Looking at the features and what you can actually do with it, it is pretty impressive.

I guess this would work well for an advertisement campaign of sorts.

Though i like and prerfer using the software because it makes your work easier online because you dont need to visit the site before posting but its just like inviting yourself to be banned most especially on forum sites.

I only use my phone to post on forums so I can't use the software since it isn't for androids. But if you are paying to use the app it is a waste of money since forums don't earn you so much money. For me I think it isn't profitable at all, I won't use it even if I buy my own laptop.
To be frank I dont trust this software how can we post the same topic in multiple forum.dont you think that sometime the admin of that forum can detect it and get your account banned.

may be, The leading thing around is the huge number of professionally planned layouts that you just can use to plan your blurbs. The formats are indeed categorized based on the event simply need to plan for. They moreover permit instructors to make free accounts to oversee understudy ventures.

This is wonderful. Thanks @AlexanderM for this post. Though I've heard of multiple poster softwares but I've always doubted their ability.
Besides can it post to a site like bizdustry especially when trying to create threads?

What these type software also available in market.this software really useful for those content creators, who works hours in different websites and forum, because write a blog or article really stressful job, through this software they feel better.

Does the software is only compatible with Xenforo or even works for other versions of forums like MyBB and PHPBB and Invision forums?

It works with all which you mentioned and much more (including blogs).

Here are all supported types at the moment:
  • phpBB
  • vBulletin
  • SMF
  • IP Board
  • DLE forum
  • DLE blog
  • Wordpress
  • myBB
  • Discuz
  • Discuz X
  • xenForo
  • fluxBB
  • Icy Phoenix
  • punBB
  • miniBB
  • Burning Board
  • uCoz blog
  • phpWind
  • Blogger (blogspot)
  • Reddit
  • PHPost
  • Flarum

Last edited:
What these type software also available in market.this software really useful for those content creators, who works hours in different websites and forum, because write a blog or article really stressful job, through this software they feel better.
It will help the content creators to keep creating content consistently without an intermittent brake. It is very important to have these tools available if you are a content creator.

Most site owners would not like to have exact same contents available on other websites.

It is then almost useless having such software

Especially for this of us involved in forum activities.

Most site owners would not like to have exact same contents available on other websites.

It is then almost useless having such software

Especially for this of us involved in forum activities.

Different people have different needs.

You could post your own unique content to your sites.

When you have more sites it's much easier to post all at once or manage / schedule posts with themaPoster. :)

I just want to ask which admin will ever need this in his forum people don't just accept this but not doubt I never try this but I believe that it's better to ask if the forum owner will approve

I just want to ask which admin will ever need this in his forum people don't just accept this but not doubt I never try this but I believe that it's better to ask if the forum owner will approve

The posting is done exactly like via browser (Firefox, Chrome), just everything is automatic.

The forum / blog might be owned by yourself as well.

People are using themaPoster for more than 10 years without any issues (first release in 2011).

I would not want a situation where I get penalised for trying to use a short cut.

We have to try as much as possible to make sure that we don't post same contents on different websites.

It will enable content producers to continue producing continuously without taking occasional breaks.
If you are a content creator, having access to these tools is crucial.

For me I don't agree with the idea because most forum don't allow copy pasting content from other forums. This can definitely leads to be burnt from using the forums.

For me I don't agree with the idea because most forum don't allow copy pasting content from other forums. This can definitely leads to be burnt from using the forums.

You don't need to copy paste content. Just post your own unique content (even to your sites, you can post your original content to all your sites at once, or even make schedule posting). This tool helps with that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back