What's new

Telegram AirDrop group Vs telegram AirDrop bot

Seriously, I would never recommend any of these to anybody because I know very well that they are all fakes and a complete waste of time and effort. They never pay at all.
One of my account was banned on telegram for months now because of telegram airdrops bot that I joined which has been labeled to be a scam and I never knew it to be scam. So telegram banned my accounts for joining the bot.

When it comes to telegram.Bots, airdrop system that is made visible by users like me are mostly scam to steal.our funds and leaving us empty.

One of my account was banned on telegram for months now because of telegram airdrops bot that I joined which has been labeled to be a scam and I never knew it to be scam. So telegram banned my accounts for joining the bot.

That's harsh, after wasting your time and effort and they ended up banning your account. Even when they have the knowledge it's a scam to shut it down before it started.

If you like call it any or give it any name you want for it. Bit are the same scam avenue scammers use to steal unsuspecting investors money from them
Lol they are literally the same thing like you have said. o honestly dont trust anything related to telegram. That was how i joined one some time back, was so serious about. I ended up wasting my time, energy and effort. It was a hugh scam.

Seriously, I'm never going to be very open to investing my time and effort in such projects when it's very obvious that over 99 percent of them are just fakes and scams.

If you like call it any or give it any name you want for it. Bit are the same scam avenue scammers use to steal unsuspecting investors money from them
Someone added me to a telegram group which they claim it was legit but thank God someone from the group messaged me and told me to run if not, I would have been a victim by now and sincerely that made me to hate telegram the more.

That's harsh, after wasting your time and effort and they ended up banning your account. Even when they have the knowledge it's a scam to shut it down before it started.
That is the biggest disadvantage of using telegram. Someone will just report your account for no good reason the next thing is account limitations or ban by telegram.

Since I have also been joining those groups or bot "anyhow sha, I have not made penny from that so called airdrop. It was one day I discovered that I had just been waisting my time. So I had neglected it for now.

Telegram groups, telegram bot group, all need to be joined with care because just a very few of them are actually not scam, and they are difficult to find.

It's seems to me since I engaged myself in one of the telegram channels and telegram group. I have been expecting positive but instead all I see is false or scam.Airdrop in telegram can be legit or not.

I don't get myself involved in any of these projects because they are but a complete waste of time and effort for me. They never really pay what they said they would in the end.

Telegram bot is different from telegram airdrop group. The telegram bot is the one through which the airdrop will be gotten while the telegram airdrop group is the one that has the people who are participating in getting the airdrop

I remember when I use to be a part of this process, and I can report to you that I haven't earned a dime from either the group or the bot. Argument can be made that not all are scams.

Have definitely been seeing lots of them even recently a friend asked me to join one of this stuffs I joined the group then follow the bolt it didn't pay me at all after completing the tasks.
Not only one you so many users face this type incident, we don't know which one legit and which one scam, in this way we joins telegram groups and their bots but at the ends we didn't received any coins in our accounts, iam also one of the victim.

Any airdrop that has a telegram group link, forget about them bro. The scam that has been perpretrated using that app cannot be quantified. It's sad that telegram has become a den of thieves, I really wonder how it came to be so.

Personally I choose to avoid all of them because it is rare to see anyone that will profit me. Most of the ones I did in the past were not trusted so I have to take a break and drop every airdrop related activities.

If you are looking for a drops then telegram is not even the place for you to be looking at. A lot of the opportunities that you will see on telegram are not even real.

There are way too many of them in telegram that I virtually got tired of them all. The bots never even stop working, they always post a lot of coins that you have never heard of.

In my experience, most of telegram groups that are created for airdrops are not run by real humans but by bots. I started using telegram because one of the requirements for participating on airdrops was to join telegram. Sadly, I have not benefited anything from these telegram groups.

Seriously, all of them are just a total waste of time because they never pay anything to the best of my knowledge. All the one's that most of my friends have tried never paid them $1 worth of cryptocurrency. Even the one's that did, they still couldn't withdraw them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back