What's new

Ever received a good chunk from an airdrop?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've never done an airdrop before, but I would love to if I could gain some free tokens. I hear you could do small tasks to be included in an airdrop, like retweeting something that was said by the crypto company that airdropped to them.

I'm learning, but I wouldn't mind giving this a try if I can land some free money.

I've never done an airdrop before, but I would love to if I could gain some free tokens. I hear you could do small tasks to be included in an airdrop, like retweeting something that was said by the crypto company that airdropped to them.
My best results from an airdrop so far was from optimism project and resulted in $800. If only I hadn't dumped them on the market immediately, in half a year I would have had $5k lol.

If you are new, I suggest doing airdrops that don't require you to invest money. Paying for gas is ok, as long as gas is not in Eth, cause that could be an arm and a leg.

Testnets are a safe bet. For example right now I am participating in the Prom Testnet Campaign. Each day I go to their website, claim some test tokens from the faucet twice a day and them spend them doing various testnet activities: 2 transactions to friends, minting NFTs, minting tokens. Some projects don't tell you how many transactions you need, so it is advisable to do a minimum of 10-30. But with Prom you have a dashboard which tells you what exactly you need to do and how many times a day, so its pretty convenient and easy. Best part - 0 expenses from my account, only daily participation is required. The prize pool will be 1 million $PROM to be devided in proportion to points that the winners received. There are certain specifics of course, that vary from project to project. For example with Prom - these will be community governance tokens. Which means you can't sell them, but you can use them to vote and earn money by voting. So I always advise to read the rules, whitepaper and ask fellow users for advice. Oh, and don't waste your time doing stuff for projects that have not openly confirmed that they WILL have an airdrop. Unless you really know what you are doing.

My best results from an airdrop so far was from optimism project and resulted in $800. If only I hadn't dumped them on the market immediately, in half a year I would have had $5k lol.

If you are new, I suggest doing airdrops that don't require you to invest money. Paying for gas is ok, as long as gas is not in Eth, cause that could be an arm and a leg.

Testnets are a safe bet. For example right now I am participating in the Prom Testnet Campaign. Each day I go to their website, claim some test tokens from the faucet twice a day and them spend them doing various testnet activities: 2 transactions to friends, minting NFTs, minting tokens. Some projects don't tell you how many transactions you need, so it is advisable to do a minimum of 10-30. But with Prom you have a dashboard which tells you what exactly you need to do and how many times a day, so its pretty convenient and easy. Best part - 0 expenses from my account, only daily participation is required. The prize pool will be 1 million $PROM to be devided in proportion to points that the winners received. There are certain specifics of course, that vary from project to project. For example with Prom - these will be community governance tokens. Which means you can't sell them, but you can use them to vote and earn money by voting. So I always advise to read the rules, whitepaper and ask fellow users for advice. Oh, and don't waste your time doing stuff for projects that have not openly confirmed that they WILL have an airdrop. Unless you really know what you are doing.
Thanks to you I'm exploring the PROM testnet, I hope I can get some experience, although I still don't know how all this testnet thing works well, but I'm digging into it, I hope to be able to share with you soon what I've learned and if I can catch any airdrops soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back