What's new

Publishing Articles on Vocal.Media

Vocal.media is just like any other social media, but the positive thing about it, is that you'll earn as your share information that are worthwhile for the site growth.

I have never used this platform before because I have not heard of them before. What exactly are their pay rates for each task dine on this platform? Have an actual idea of that?

This is a good way for content writer to make money online. However, I think they need to add more payment option to there PLATFORM so that it won't be limited to some people while some won't be able to work on it

I think some of the earnings are not reasonable enough that is the reason I don't always venture into some these platforms even though, I like writing.

You never experienced vocal.media, so don't just conclude. You should visit their site, or better read about them via Google search you'll learn about how much you'll earn writing for them.

That's true. Vocal.Media is a good site but I also cannot earn by publishing on this site because Stripe is not available in my location.

I've actually tried as much as I can to publish some articles but not on this platform but in our normal print media in here and have actually gotten some of them to be used to pay me in the process of getting it published.

Vocal.media is a good platform for content creators who want to make money by publishing articles. This platform is specifically meant for those who do not want to spend money for domain and hosting. However, the program is available to handful of countries.

Writers make money on the platform through the views gained from readers ($3.80 per 1000 views; Vocal+ members get $6.00 per 1000 views). They can also receive additional monetary compensation from readers in the form of tips, and cash bonuses from the staff at Vocal Media.

I think this is a good way to make some good amount of money online as a content writer. For me this will make Content writer to monitize their skill and also inform others

Vocal media pays to the writers when people read the article. Vocal has an algorithm that checks whether the visitor read the article or not. You can earn around $4 per 1000 reads.

If you are looking for a site where you can publish articles and earn money, you can try Vocal.Media. Vocal.Media has a good pay rate. However, the pay rate differs according to traffic location. Vocal.Media pays only via Stripe, if Stripe is not available in your country, you will not earn from Vocal. I am not using Vocal because Stripe is not available here.
Some many good opportunity but mean of earning them is alway limited by one thing or the other how I wish they can be a general way to access this opportunities

That's most discouraging part with all this paying sites, rewarding users for generating contents in their website, they just prefer payment option that is only suitable for some and not for all.

These site highlited here is actually an avenue for an increase in the earning potentials for those who participate,but what appears to be an obstacle is the payment option that is restrcted to certain countries,and this will actually discourage a lots of persons from participating

Vocal is not a site for everyone to make money. Well, it pays good but this does not mean everyone can earn on the site. Vocal is not even available every where.

As far as I know, vocal is just like medium. Just like Medium, it also pays only through stripe, sadly stripe is available only on just about two dozen countries. If you cannot use stripe, there is no way to earn from vocal or medium.

I will give it a try but even I don't know if stripe is supported in my country, maybe I should find that out first before embarking on my journey to this website. I also hope they approve articles without too much scrutinization.

That's most discouraging part with all this paying sites, rewarding users for generating contents in their website, they just prefer payment option that is only suitable for some and not for all.
Yeah, I wish they could see cryptocurrencies or even PayPal as an option. That way, many people can actually work there. Anymore, it is best to quit complaining and just be active in sites that are suitable for us.

I saw vocal being advertised on Facebook social media and created account.I have no articles and no earnings.I hear earnings are extremely low I prefer bizdustry and mylot.
I don't think Mylot accept new members anymore. I have tried it and it doesn't work . So, I give up on the site . You will end up nor being active on sites if you have too many sites to work on. The best thing is to work on sites that you think you can cope with and that's all.

I don't think Mylot accept new members anymore. I have tried it and it doesn't work . So, I give up on the site . You will end up nor being active on sites if you have too many sites to work on. The best thing is to work on sites that you think you can cope with and that's all.
That is right. It is best to only choose those sites that you know you will be able to create time and be active in them. Otherwise, choosing so many sites can make you not to find time for each of them or get burnouts because the work is too much.

Can you share more light on the site? Like what kind of topics can one talk about, it is on anything or are there specific topics one can only write on. Do you get paid after your article has been accepted or do you have to get lots of views first

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back