Publishing Articles on Vocal.Media

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
If you are looking for a site where you can publish articles and earn money, you can try Vocal.Media. Vocal.Media has a good pay rate. However, the pay rate differs according to traffic location. Vocal.Media pays only via Stripe, if Stripe is not available in your country, you will not earn from Vocal. I am not using Vocal because Stripe is not available here.

That's true. Vocal.Media is a good site but I also cannot earn by publishing on this site because Stripe is not available in my location.

I posted few articles there, then I got busy and started writing other articles bit by bit. But then my laptop got into booting problem, and I lost all other prepared article notes.

I posted few articles there, then I got busy and started writing other articles bit by bit. But then my laptop got into booting problem, and I lost all other prepared article notes.
Chaii, that's a pity that your laptop went weird when you're on the flying colours via vocal.media article writing career, doing well gradually. The best is finding solution by repairing your laptop to get your information you need for the site continuation.

Chaii, that's a pity that your laptop went weird when you're on the flying colours via vocal.media article writing career, doing well gradually. The best is finding solution by repairing your laptop to get your information you need for the site continuation.
Repair cannot work, it says there is no bootable device, this means OS/HDD crashed.

Due to 600 words articles, I was writing parts, now I will write parts in email and save them as draft.

Repair cannot work, it says there is no bootable device, this means OS/HDD crashed.

Due to 600 words articles, I was writing parts, now I will write parts in email and save them as draft.
Hmm, that damage is a sad one, very discouraging one. I believe saving the parts as draft via email is working for you now??

It is possible for search on Localbitcoins or Paxful for an exchanger that accepts Stripe for bitcoin then when requesting payment put his payment detail and provide him payment proof then you got your funds in Bitcoin as many are doing these days.

It is possible for search on Localbitcoins or Paxful for an exchanger that accepts Stripe for bitcoin then when requesting payment put his payment detail and provide him payment proof then you got your funds in Bitcoin as many are doing these days.
That is a very good option. I have always wanted to post articles in vocal media but I am limited by the unavailability of stripe in my country. But will you be able to send the stripe while selling it in localbitcoins if it is not available for your country?

That is a very good option. I have always wanted to post articles in vocal media but I am limited by the unavailability of stripe in my country. But will you be able to send the stripe while selling it in localbitcoins if it is not available for your country?
You put address of seller of stripe in localbitcoins and you provide him proof of withdraw from vocal media and if he confirms receipt of funds he release bitcoin to your wallet this is the trick to get paid from vocal media.

You put address of seller of stripe in localbitcoins and you provide him proof of withdraw from vocal media and if he confirms receipt of funds he release bitcoin to your wallet this is the trick to get paid from vocal media.
Ooh, that is very awesome to have learnt about this trick. I will now create an account in vocal media so that I can start posting articles. I hope I get someone to exchange the earnings with bitcoin in local bitcoin.

You need to enter your stripe details first. You cannot get stripe account if you are not from accepted country.

You need to enter your stripe details first. You cannot get stripe account if you are not from accepted country.
Just a question do you need to provide a stripe email to cashout or you need to link your stripe account with vocal media because if you need just to provide stripe email then you can provide a stripe email for an exchanger at paxful or localbitcoins and problem is solved if you need authentification to stripe then you cannot work this is the intervention idea.

I am not on Vocal because I don't belong to the country where Stripe is available. Since I have never used, I don't know how it works on vocal media. But I hear you need authentication.

That's wonderful alternative to keep your data intact. Keep saving there, even if your device breaks down, it will be there. That's where i save most of my important docs, files, and information that is of utmost priority to me.

Never heard of a payment system called stripe. I will have to see if Stripe is available in my home country. I am interested in trying my hands on writing articles and I am looking for a platform that will help me earn some cash. I will check the reviewed site.

This is not bad at all because it encourages people to use their god-given talent and utilise it well to make enough money

There are many platforms that pays people to write articles but sometimes a lot of people are limited by the payment options. there is a platform I wanted to venture into last year that pays people to write but what made them not to accept my country is the payment options.

I've been around vocal.media but I didn't spend time there cos the payment gateway discouraged me from continue. and again it never understood how earnings work there.

I saw vocal being advertised on Facebook social media and created account.I have no articles and no earnings.I hear earnings are extremely low I prefer bizdustry and mylot.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back