What's new

Publishing Articles on Vocal.Media

If you are looking for a site where you can publish articles and earn money, you can try Vocal.Media. Vocal.Media has a good pay rate. However, the pay rate differs according to traffic location. Vocal.Media pays only via Stripe, if Stripe is not available in your country, you will not earn from Vocal. I am not using Vocal because Stripe is not available here.
I think its high time that the owners of these businesses realized that their are lot of people whose services can help their business only if they can have access. Pls what is their payment rate like?

The pay of this site varies a lot depending on where your location and the location of your audience is coming from and as at present it is not that popular my country.

I've seen an advert of vocal.media via the Facebook app. Stripe is not available in my country hence, I cannot give it a try. Also, their rate isn't encouraging. I don't know if their terms and conditions have changed.

Vocal is similar to Medium. But some say it pays better than Medium. Unlike medium which pays for views, Vocal pays for reads. It has an algorithm that checks where the visitor read the article or not. You can earn $4 per 1000 reads in average.

The pay of this site varies a lot depending on where your location and the location of your audience is coming from and as at present it is not that popular my country.
When a website limit its usability to some people, it makes it very hard for a lot of people to benefit for their services. It's really a shame that most people can't have access to it.

You cannot criticize a website just because it is not available in your location. Vocal is not the only site that is not available world wide. HubPages pays only through paypal, if you don't have paypl, you cannot earn from hubpages.

If you are looking for a site where you can publish articles and earn money, you can try Vocal.Media. Vocal.Media has a good pay rate. However, the pay rate differs according to traffic location. Vocal.Media pays only via Stripe, if Stripe is not available in your country, you will not earn from Vocal. I am not using Vocal because Stripe is not available here.
Thank you very much for updating us with the information.
I am just getting to learn of Vocal.Media and to know that it has a good pay rate is enticing.
If it is not applicable to all countries, then that is a challenge.

Vocal is a good paying site but a lot of people cannot use it because the site is available in very few countries. However, there are other sites that are available world wide and also pay as much as Vocal media, Hubpages for example.

Vocal looks similar to Medium, maybe it was started as a competitor to Medium. I never have had courage to write for a platform like Medium or Vocal. I am fine with paid to post sites.

This is my issue with a lot of these sites that allow one to earn online - the fact that they limit payment systems to a particular one and these payments are usually those that are not available worldwide.

Vocal media is a site for those who are very good at writing online articles. However, just because you can write well does not mean you will be able to earn well. You also need traffic for your articles. I hear that they pay $4 per 1000 views on average, which I think is a great pay rate.

Vocal media is a site for those who are very good at writing online articles. However, just because you can write well does not mean you will be able to earn well. You also need traffic for your articles. I hear that they pay $4 per 1000 views on average, which I think is a great pay rate.

The same way a lot of work is needed for you to be able to get paid a decent amount of money from the usual article writing is the same way a lot of work is required for you to be able to make a good amount of money from vocal media because if it is that easy, a lot of people would have switched from article writing to vocal media.

If you are a prolific writer and if you publish a lot of articles on Vocal media, it can be a good source of income. The best part is even your old articles will continue to make money. However, on the negative side, you need to bring a lot of views on your articles and that requires constant networking on the site as well as promoting on various platforms.

If you are a prolific writer and if you publish a lot of articles on Vocal media, it can be a good source of income. The best part is even your old articles will continue to make money. However, on the negative side, you need to bring a lot of views on your articles and that requires constant networking on the site as well as promoting on various platforms.

Yeah, that's very correct. Just like you need traffic and activities to make money from your blog with the articles that you have published on it, it's how you need the massive views to make money from using vocal media. They both require a lot of hard work on your part before you can reap from them.

Yeah, that's very correct. Just like you need traffic and activities to make money from your blog with the articles that you have published on it, it's how you need the massive views to make money from using vocal media. They both require a lot of hard work on your part before you can reap from them.
You need money to set up your blog, you need money to run the blog, however, when you use a platform like Vocal Media, you do not have to spend any money. Getting traffic on third party blogging platforms like Vocal is also comparatively easier because these platforms have a huge user base.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back