What's new

Publish0x.com reviews

Well you can give a tip every 10 minutes, you can read the article or not if you wish, I read some because they are interesting, at the time you give the tip you give a percentage for the writer and another for you, the counter is returned to 10 minutes and when they pass you can give another tip to another article regardless of whether you have read it or not, the truth is that many articles are interesting, others not so much, register and try, I think I sent you link some time ago by PM
I still need to learn about it as I have lost track how to apply and earn from this website and need to see if I already joined or not

I think it is a good site to earn crypto. However, you can earn only from the tips you receive from users. You can earn tips only when you get exposure by being featured on the home page. if you are good at writing crypto niche articles, this might be the site for you. based on the quality of articles I have seen on the platform, even a writer with basic skills can earn on the site. There is no need for SEO skills

There is a way to earn by giving tips to other writers and another by writing your own articles, but it is difficult for an article to earn you more than $1 on such a platform if you are an enthusiast about cryptocurrencies and writing about them, it can be a good place for you.

There is a way to earn by giving tips to other writers and another by writing your own articles, but it is difficult for an article to earn you more than $1 on such a platform if you are an enthusiast about cryptocurrencies and writing about them, it can be a good place for you.
They allow republication. This means you can republish your content published else where. If you are republishing, you are not working on your article, and if your article earns even 10 cents that will come as free money. While 10 cents means nothing in terms of fiat money but when you are earning crypto, it will mean a lot.

Well you can give a tip every 10 minutes, you can read the article or not if you wish, I read some because they are interesting, at the time you give the tip you give a percentage for the writer and another for you, the counter is returned to 10 minutes and when they pass you can give another tip to another article regardless of whether you have read it or not, the truth is that many articles are interesting, others not so much, register and try, I think I sent you link some time ago by PM
How can you deposit to the account from where do they get the money to tip the authors? I am there but not finding a deposit page. Additionally, you need to write a lot there to reach payout.

They allow republication. This means you can republish your content published else where. If you are republishing, you are not working on your article, and if your article earns even 10 cents that will come as free money. While 10 cents means nothing in terms of fiat money but when you are earning crypto, it will mean a lot.
I didn't know that they allow republishing, thanks for the info, I post articles there from time to time, so this is great news for me, you're right, if that's the case, any extra tip comes in handy.

I have read article on Publish0x where a user claimed to earn around $30 in a month. If that is the case, it is decent earning considering a fact that you can republish your articles published else where. On the top of that you earn crypto, and you can hodl your crypto to earn big in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back