Publish0x.com reviews

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$28.4100USD
Biznotes
I recently joined publish0x is a website where you get paid to read and write articles in cryptocurrencies, I have been using it for a while and I liked it a lot, do you have any idea how to maximize profits in it? I plan to apply to become an article writer.

I am not on this site but I have often thought about joining because I hear that you can republish your content. By the way, what do they pay with, their own native token or any crypto of your choice?

They are offering payment in different crypto like Eth, spot, though the currencies for making payment may change after sometime depending on the site owners wishes.
Do they have a minimum withdrawal threshold? Do they also charge a commission for withdrawal?

They allow withdrawal to the Kucoin wallet , if the balance is more than $.5, they do not charge any commission for the payment
I have seen as a new user that they pay in Bat, ethereum and another that I do not remember his name although I have seen that you can withdraw some coins for $1 on chain, right? or am I wrong?

I have seen as a new user that they pay in Bat, ethereum and another that I do not remember his name although I have seen that you can withdraw some coins for $1 on chain, right? or am I wrong?
They do not pay in BAT, this isn't an added currency, the main token they have is AMPL. After that ETH, and SPOT.

They do not pay in BAT, this isn't an added currency, the main token they have is AMPL. After that ETH, and SPOT.
They allow to withdraw the amount in the account to the AMPL account directly if the balance is more than $5,it will take some time to reach the amount
Sorry, that's it, those are the currencies they pay with, so I can only withdraw when my amount reaches $5 in them, right?

I find it very difficult to understand the modes of operation of this website, I would have preferred to join two earn some money.

I find it very difficult to understand the modes of operation of this website, I would have preferred to join two earn some money.
It is easy, you look for articles that you like and you go to the bottom of the article and where it says Tip you choose the amount for yourself and the amount for the author when you do this they will pay you both, if you go to Dashboard you will see the total money that you got.

So, basically, you will receive tips from the site admin that you can divide between you and other writers, right?

So, basically, you will receive tips from the site admin that you can divide between you and other writers, right?
exactly I encourage you to take a look at it, it really is not that bad and it takes little work, the withdrawal limits are not that high either

I heard we can post articles in our local language on the website so I am now interested in this website but still I need to spare more time for that.

I recently joined publish0x is a website where you get paid to read and write articles in cryptocurrencies, I have been using it for a while and I liked it a lot, do you have any idea how to maximize profits in it? I plan to apply to become an article writer.
I do not know so many things about the website but I know that you can make so much money from it

Is there any way to learn more for reading, I don't mind reading it and even earning $0.10 a day is not bad but how much time we need to spend reading?

Is there any way to learn more for reading, I don't mind reading it and even earning $0.10 a day is not bad but how much time we need to spend reading?
Well you can give a tip every 10 minutes, you can read the article or not if you wish, I read some because they are interesting, at the time you give the tip you give a percentage for the writer and another for you, the counter is returned to 10 minutes and when they pass you can give another tip to another article regardless of whether you have read it or not, the truth is that many articles are interesting, others not so much, register and try, I think I sent you link some time ago by PM

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back