Not open for further replies.

Oloritoks

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been on bizdustry for quite a while now but any time I make a comment I noticed that I don't always get credited for that. Help me look into this.

I have been on bizdustry for quite a while now but any time I make a comment I noticed that I don't always get credited for that. Help me look into this.
Deer amount is only paid by making comment and post. Those who make a comment on your friends will not be credited. This is really a good website to earn money easily they will not make any wrong action.

You are a new member bro, you have not been verified. It seems you are from Nigeria. Send your details to bizdustry email and message the admin to verify you. What you should include in the email is your username, your ID card or NIN, Verification process on a piece of paper.

I think your comments will be short. Or not related to the subject
Write something informative and logical. Your message should be at least in 150 plus characters. I think this is bizdustry,s administration policy.
Post automatically merged:

If you write small message then try again. Write something more related to the post.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back