Lack of Threads

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my opinion, lately the number of online members has been decreasing, and I think the Bizdustry forum is very lacking in threads, so there will be a buildup of posts by a member on a thread, (although with different words but it will be rubbish), so it would be better if rewards for thread creators are reactivated even though the given Biznotes is smaller eg 20-30 Biznotes.

At the moment, we are not incentivising earning with thread creation. If you want to create a new thread to discuss something, earning should not be the only reason why you should be credited for it; as topic creation really depends on what you are interested in talking about, not just about money.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Hello there!

As @Joshua Farrell said, creating a topic solely to earn shouldn't be the reason for starting one. Sparking a debate or posting a thread to find out something you are interested in should be, just like on https://www.quora.com.

However, I will be looking at hiring some freelancers to create some fresh threads across Bizdustry soon. These will be external freelancers from Fiverr and will hopefully give everybody some more content to reply to. Stay tuned!

Next time, please use our Support Ticket feature so we can better serve your request. https://bizdustry.com/support-tickets/

Thank you
Alex

In my opinion, lately the number of online members has been decreasing, and I think the Bizdustry forum is very lacking in threads, so there will be a buildup of posts by a member on a thread, (although with different words but it will be rubbish), so it would be better if rewards for thread creators are reactivated even though the given Biznotes is smaller eg 20-30 Biznotes.
You are absolutely right
You are absolutely right Because earlier there were 70 points to create a thread Because of which bizdustry users used to post more and more.But now one gets less number to post so many users are not using it.I would like to say that if Biznote is increased again, many members will join again.

I understand what you at trying to prove right now, the number of people coming to bizdustry are decreasing simply because the points earning were deducted , thou bizdustry paid me just once because I am a newbie here, I believe sticking with them is a way of appreciating what they have done so far, I am having fun here because this is a wonderful site, but I will like to advise them to make the comment point 20biznotes. .....

I think it all depends on the reward pertaining to the earning per post, to me it's the reason why there are low members in bizdustry, and i think if the bizdustry team wants to have more thread then they all need to add some rewards to posting of threads.

I like your thinking. It totally makes sense. Although i understand how complicated the entire management and running of the forum. Again it is complicated because incentivizing the same can go both ways, either good or bad.

Okay, you are really making sense, that once you comment o some ones post, the person too, needs to be paid, even if it is not that much.

When I find that there is nothing for me to post about then I think up my own thread to create. I don't know why others just don't do the same thing and help contribute to the community. If you start a thread then maybe there will be more comments within that you could easily post to and continue the discussion to make it stronger?

I haven't found a lack of threads so far but then I haven't been here that long. There are a lot of threads I can't answer because I don't have knowledge of the topic in question but I can usually find something to post on. I hadn't even realised we don't get paid for creating threads in fact I couldn't even tell you how many biznotes I have. I suppose I should check.

The lack of threads on Bizdustry right now is as a result of the fact that the admin of the forum has decided to stop paying members for creating threads so most of the members are now focusing on commenting on threads instead of creating one.

The lack of threads on Bizdustry right now is as a result of the fact that the admin of the forum has decided to stop paying members for creating threads so most of the members are now focusing on commenting on threads instead of creating one.
True that , yes Bizdustry is a great place to learn a lot, but the incentives are what keeps most of us here and coming back, so topics creation reduced because of the drop in payment. But I've still got lots of threads to comment on

Bizdustry have dome their best to keep the forum afloat. Incentive or not, we create thread to learn from the forum. Since we're learning from the thread, we should be contended with it at the moment.

Though it is a reasonable point being raised as regards shortage of threads I believe the solution to that is in creating your own thread. I love football and there are very few football related threads here to debate. And I'm sure there are sports enthusiasts here too. Why not create threads on what you love and watch as people flock in to discuss it.

Yes your right it would be good but bizdustry has very strict rules on threads I would have loved it to be participants who deem wether a thread is good or not

To everybody who is wondering or just curious, we are still allowing our members to post and create interesting new discussions, but this will not be paid for currently. Getting paid shouldn't be the primary reason for posting on forums, otherwise, you need to look elsewhere for earning money online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back