What's new

Is Blogging A Competitive Way Of Making Money Online?

Blogging is almost saturated and some people even advocated that we don't need any more contents on the web because the web is saturated with well-informed and detailed content already.
There are millions of blogs on the internet. if you want to go into blogging you should always search for niches that are less competitive. If not you may end up not succeeding.

Considering the number of people that are into blogging this things out so it has really become competitive. But if you have a profitable niche then you are good to go and you can make your own income regardless.
Considering the number of people that are into blogging this things out so it has really become competitive. But if you have a profitable niche then you are good to go and you can make your own income regardless.

There are millions of blogs on the internet. if you want to go into blogging you should always search for niches that are less competitive. If not you may end up not succeeding.
You have a very important point because you must try to choose a niche that is less competitive. There are so many professional blogs on the internet that will be very difficult to beat.

You have a very important point because you must try to choose a niche that is less competitive. There are so many professional blogs on the internet that will be very difficult to beat.
Probably, there are some niches you will go into and you will not be able to get to traffic. The purpose of starting a blog is to get traffic and make money from it on the long-run. So you must choose wisely.

Probably, there are some niches you will go into and you will not be able to get to traffic. The purpose of starting a blog is to get traffic and make money from it on the long-run. So you must choose wisely.
My blog is not monetized yet but I am never bothered about the huge number of people that are going into Blogging presently. I stil go above and beyond to publish curating content of which I know it will yield positive result in the future.

My blog is not monetized yet but I am never bothered about the huge number of people that are going into Blogging presently. I stil go above and beyond to publish curating content of which I know it will yield positive result in the future.
I actually like your mentality. Anyone who wants to be successful in blogging should always have long-term goals. it will make you to focus on creating good contents that would make you successful in the future.

I actually like your mentality. Anyone who wants to be successful in blogging should always have long-term goals. it will make you to focus on creating good contents that would make you successful in the future.
Blogging is a long-term projection and you cannot make money instantaneously from blogging . This makes it a business for those who can exercise enough patience and continue to work hard until they were able to get their blog monetized.

Website creation is very easy but promoting the website and writing curating content to get monetization from Google or any other ads network is where the job lies.
To large extent, creating a website is an easy task. However, creating a website also demand some effort, time and money. If you want to get your blog monetize so fast, you must ensure that you follow google laid principle.

Yes blogging is one of the competitive way of earning money here online and most people that are very good in that earn handsome amount of money. It all requires hard-work, passion and dedication.

Blogging is a long-term projection and you cannot make money instantaneously from blogging . This makes it a business for those who can exercise enough patience and continue to work hard until they were able to get their blog monetized.
Definitely, anyone who wants to make money from blogging should not see it as a short-term project. It should be seen as a long-term project because it can take some time before you begin to make money from it.

Blogging is extremely a more difficult way to make money online if you are not patient. It is a career that would only yield profit for the long-term projection.

Definitely, anyone who wants to make money from blogging should not see it as a short-term project. It should be seen as a long-term project because it can take some time before you begin to make money from it.
I've got to reckon that blogging is a money-making avenue that require a lot of patience because it will definitely pay off in the future, but a lot of commitment must be invested before it will start to generat income.

I've got to reckon that blogging is a money-making avenue that require a lot of patience because it will definitely pay off in the future, but a lot of commitment must be invested before it will start to generat income.
Yeah, if you really want to make money from any online money-making venture you must be very much committed. You can work consistently for a year or two without making any money but your ability to continue is what will make you successful.

Virtually everyone knew that blogging is a very competitive job but I also want to look at it from another angle as we are witnessing influx of people into online platforms. Don't you think that it's an avenue for many bloggers to make more money because there will be readily available traffic.

Most of the bloggers are not really keen to making money from the blog through Google adsense because they knew that it may not give them reasonable money, most of them depend on generating traffic and promoting their affiliate links.

Most of the bloggers are not really keen to making money from the blog through Google adsense because they knew that it may not give them reasonable money, most of them depend on generating traffic and promoting their affiliate links.
Your points are very valid because I also believed that Google adsense may not be able to give you a reasonable amount of income because you will earn depending on the clicks you are able to get. I think they depend more on affiliate networt.

Well blogging nowadays are what most people that have much knowledge on computer have in mind to be doing and it is very competitive that is why one need to be more hard-working.

If you are talking about competition in the blogging section, then you are right, currently there is a lot of competition in blogging, due to the fact that a lot of persons have decided to go into blogging. For you to succeed, you need to be extremely good in writing.
There is a lot of competition in blogging today that is why I suggest you should also have the passion for blogging before venturing into it and not just because of the financial benefits I can bring.

Your points are very valid because I also believed that Google adsense may not be able to give you a reasonable amount of income because you will earn depending on the clicks you are able to get. I think they depend more on affiliate networt.
You can only earn reasonable amount of money from Google adsense if you have large visit to your website on a daily basis or on a monthly basis and that could run into millions of views which is really not easy to get.

You can only earn reasonable amount of money from Google adsense if you have large visit to your website on a daily basis or on a monthly basis and that could run into millions of views which is really not easy to get.
that is actually true. You need a lot of views if you want to make money through Google adsense. As a website owner there are also some alternatives you can utilise like promoting of affiliate products.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back