What's new

Is Blogging A Competitive Way Of Making Money Online?

Yeah, i think blogging is a competitive way of making money. You see a lot of bloggers around trying to get top notch information for their blogs so they would have more traffic on their blogs than other bloggers.

Earning from your blog can be really difficult. You need the ability to bring traffic to your blog and bringing traffic requires expert-level SEO and digital marketing skills. It also takes a long time before you can actually earn from your blogs. However, if you are patient enough to run your blogs for a couple of years even when you don't earn money and in the mean time also continue to publish high quality SEO rticles, blogging is rewatrding.

Earning from your blog can be really difficult. You need the ability to bring traffic to your blog and bringing traffic requires expert-level SEO and digital marketing skills. It also takes a long time before you can actually earn from your blogs. However, if you are patient enough to run your blogs for a couple of years even when you don't earn money and in the mean time also continue to publish high quality SEO rticles, blogging is rewatrding.
This is because when you start your blog people prefer going to old blog or community where there is high level of interaction and most of people are impatient about results in this level of situation.

It takes a long time to establish your blog as an authority site. Without being established as an authority site, it is not easy to earn from your blog. Your blog needs to be ranked really high for high trafic multiple keywords to generate traffic and revenue.

Blogging remains a popular way to make money online, but it has become highly competitive. Success now requires quality content, marketing, and SEO efforts. While more challenging, opportunities still exist for dedicated bloggers.

Yes, despite being one of the most popular way to make money online, earning from blog is getting difficult day by day. I once used to make more a $100 via adsense from a single blog but the same blog does not earn me even $50. If I did not have multiple monetized blogs, I it would have been difficult even to reach monthly payment withdrawal threshold.

Yes, despite being one of the most popular way to make money online, earning from blog is getting difficult day by day. I once used to make more a $100 via adsense from a single blog but the same blog does not earn me even $50. If I did not have multiple monetized blogs, I it would have been difficult even to reach monthly payment withdrawal threshold.
This is because Google Adsense is fun of removal of earning, you could earn money then in the payout request Google Adsense says these are bot clicks means you do not reach the payout which happens everytime.

This is because Google Adsense is fun of removal of earning, you could earn money then in the payout request Google Adsense says these are bot clicks means you do not reach the payout which happens everytime.
I have very low invalid clicks, Adsense deductions for invalid clicks is just $1-$2 per month, which is not a big deal. The major problem is low CPC. earlier, I was earning 15 cents per click on average, sometimes I even earned 50 cents. However, these days the average CPC rate for me is just 5 cents.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back