How do I withdraw?

Alexandoy

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Aug 10, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I currently have 26,000 BN and I am withdrawing $20 (that is 20,000 BN) but I get an error message that says I need 20.00 USD to create withdraw request. This is not my first time to withdraw but this is the first time in this new method of withdrawal.

PS. Sorry, I don't know how to add the screenshot of the said error.

If you read the newsletter topic I personally posted in the Bizdustry Office Board, it links to the following topic, which has the instructions on how to withdraw:

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
We initially wanted to do a direct withdraw amount, but due to weird settings, we had to implement a convert biznotes to another currency feature first, before the tests using it worked properly.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
If you read the newsletter topic I personally posted in the Bizdustry Office Board, it links to the following topic, which has the instructions on how to withdraw:
Hi, I have followed all steps and received a notification that the biznotes have been deducted, but nothing seem to be deducted yet, this makes it difficult for me to place request. Help rectify, thanks.

Hi, I have followed all steps and received a notification that the biznotes have been deducted, but nothing seem to be deducted yet, this makes it difficult for me to place request. Help rectify, thanks.
Payments are still manually approved and then sent out. When it is done, the entry will update from pending, to completed.

You can go to bizdustry on topic category from there you will see the withdrawal request and you can fill in the form if you are withdrawing through crypto you can put in your bitcoins wallet address and whatever that is required for you to withdraw but you must have a minimum balance of $10 for you to be able to withdraw and some withdrawal fee in it

Payments are still manually approved and then sent out. When it is done, the entry will update from pending, to completed.
I mean that the biznotes have not been converted to USD after I made the transfer and without this I cannot request payment.

You need to follow the conversion rate on the tab. It lists the rate right there at the top, that we send payment in. 1,000 BizNotes per 1 US Dollar.

As far as I can tell, the fee was lowered a few days ago.

You need to follow the conversion rate on the tab. It lists the rate right there at the top, that we send payment in. 1,000 BizNotes per 1 US Dollar.
You seem not be getting me right sir. I have 23,000 biznotes, I have transferred 20,000 biznotes. Still it has not been converted to usd, without this i cannot request any payment in the withdraw tab.

You seem not be getting me right sir. I have 23,000 biznotes, I have transferred 20,000 biznotes. Still it has not been converted to usd, without this i cannot request any payment in the withdraw tab.
Ah ok. Should have mentioned it directly, instead of being ambiguous. :D Transferred the amount for you, and I will be looking up the settings to see if anything was modified recently.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back