What's new

Have emergency money on hand in case of emergency?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys have money on hand in case of emergency? Maybe it's a few thousand or more. I think having a bit of cash on hand for work emergencies or problems with work equipment is ideal, especially if you need something sorted right away. Having a backup fund can help you in cases it's really needed. Do you save any money over for this exact reason?

I learned the hard way after a few unexpected work emergencies and equipment breakdowns that having a bit of cash tucked away can be a lifesaver.
I usually stash away a few thousand for these situations. It's not just for work-related issues; it's also for those times when life throws you a curveball, like a sudden car repair or a medical expense.
Having this backup fund gives me peace of mind, knowing that I can handle whatever comes my way. It's like having a safety net for those rainy days.
If you're looking for ways to be more prepared, you might want to check out the wholesale survival kit. It's a great way to get a variety of useful items all in one package.

Last edited:
Some people say, you need at least 4 months of expenses in your emergency funds, and some people say, it should be at least 12 months of expenses in your funds. I have emergency funds but it will not even pay my one month bill.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back