What's new

CashtimeForum has changed

Jiba.ng is not as attractive as before because of so many changes. It is not attractive to me because I would rather post comments than to create thread.

Are you sure it's five times a day? The last time I checked it was 2 posts a day and a thread. One annoying thing is they keep upgrading the system every other day and this caused many people to lose interest
Yes this is why I stopped working there, when this law was introduced, I told them my mind, that it was indeed good they are developing the site but reducing how people earn and how much they can earn per day would reduce does willing to work which is exactly what is happening now. Do you still work there?

I see some activities there daily. I believe it is now 2 posts and a thread. They say on the site that it is better to create an article so you can earn more.

So discouraging! I've actually heard of CashtimeForum even before I joined Bizdustry but I kept seeing bad and disencouraging reviews so I had to retrace my steps.

Are you sure it's five times a day? The last time I checked it was 2 posts a day and a thread. One annoying thing is they keep upgrading the system every other day and this caused many people to lose interest
You are right my brother, the number of post you can write daily is just two post which is just like a child play to me, I decided to quit because I loose interest because of the peanut the site is offering.

Yes this is why I stopped working there, when this law was introduced, I told them my mind, that it was indeed good they are developing the site but reducing how people earn and how much they can earn per day would reduce does willing to work which is exactly what is happening now. Do you still work there?
Yeah. I am still working there. The only way I get money from the site is by referrals and the raffle it brings. Speaking of the raffle, I have only won it twice or so and people do win like 4$ at a go by using the CTFs to make bids.
Post automatically merged:

You are right my brother, the number of post you can write daily is just two post which is just like a child play to me, I decided to quit because I loose interest because of the peanut the site is offering.
It was a great platform before and we can only hope it will bounce back. I used to like working on Cashtimeforum before as my second forum. I am still visiting it daily to get just 0.04 cents.

Last edited:
I noticed too that everything just changed with a twinkle of an eye just immediately after the change of ownership. So many rules have changed. Even the earning pattern has changed too. Of course it is discouraging. I have not been consistent there just like before. I just check it once in a while to see if things have returned to normal again.

To be frank, I don't like the way the new manager of the website is handling the website. The raffle is not transparent and the article writing too is chosen based on personal criteria. Meanwhile the payment is still the lowest I have ever seen among the paid to post websites.

Jiba, formerly known as cash time forum has made unfavourable changes lately and due to this many members are leaving because the rate at which a member makes money a day is nothing to write home about and like a waste of time. My friend who is a member of this forum complained bitterly.

Is cash time forum still beneficial? Since it has been sold to another domain, the paid to post site has been making some changes and the payment is not as quick as before.
Each time I log in, the number of online members are always less than 10.
Are you still making money on Cashtime forum which is now Jiba?
Sincerely, I can remember the last time I visit that site after the name was changed to Jiba or something. After I withdrew my last earnings, I stopped visiting the site because the restructuring is not encouraging and motivative enough for me to continue.

Once I am able to cash out from the site, I will top using it. The site has become very difficult place to earn from posting. You don't even earn 5 cents a day.

Most of this forum depreciate in value has time goes own,yes same with me I did same and I wasn't given much earn so I stop because it is not worth the tine

The forum tends to be annoying since the moment the former owner sold it out,everything there seems to be strench,I don't think I can continue with the forum.

The site has now become a shadow of itself, and I believe that the former owner should not have sold it out. The site is a no-go area for me these days.

I haven't heard or read about this forum, but from the comments it seems that the forum is no longer paying and doesn't seem viable too.

I haven't heard or read about this forum, but from the comments it seems that the forum is no longer paying and doesn't seem viable too.
It's till paying but I am nolonger active there cause the earnings has been reduced, it would take alot of time to reach the minimum compared to the early days

It's till paying but I am nolonger active there cause the earnings has been reduced, it would take alot of time to reach the minimum compared to the early days
Oh ok. I guess the forum is something similar to what you have here? Why did they increase the maximum threshold for withdrawal and reduce the effort?

Oh ok. I guess the forum is something similar to what you have here? Why did they increase the maximum threshold for withdrawal and reduce the effort?
The forum got a new owner so he made alot of changes, which includes reducing the rate at which people can earn. Before you earn from five post per hour but now you only get paid on I think your first two or was it one post per day. Then you can also earn when people like your post and follow you.

The forum got a new owner so he made alot of changes, which includes reducing the rate at which people can earn. Before you earn from five post per hour but now you only get paid on I think your first two or was it one post per day. Then you can also earn when people like your post and follow you.
Getting a new sole owner most of the time affects the site generally because if the new owner doesn't have enough money to start funding the forum sites, he will loose his members eventually.

Getting a new sole owner most of the time affects the site generally because if the new owner doesn't have enough money to start funding the forum sites, he will loose his members eventually.
True and it might take some time to actually adjust to the changes going on, everyone has their own ways of operations and vision.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back