CashtimeForum has changed

Kingstone

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Is cash time forum still beneficial? Since it has been sold to another domain, the paid to post site has been making some changes and the payment is not as quick as before.
Each time I log in, the number of online members are always less than 10.
Are you still making money on Cashtime forum which is now Jiba?

They reduced the number of times that one can post - it's now limited to maximum 5 times a day. So people would be discouraged a lot from working on the site.
The entire rules just changed.

They reduced the number of times that one can post - it's now limited to maximum 5 times a day. So people would be discouraged a lot from working on the site.
The entire rules just changed.
Are you sure it's five times a day? The last time I checked it was 2 posts a day and a thread. One annoying thing is they keep upgrading the system every other day and this caused many people to lose interest

The Cash Time Forum has changed and the policies of that forum has also changed. They are no longer paying a really good amount of money to the forum posters and this is one of the main reasons why I have already left that forum.

Well, I was also registered there, as in many other sites, but after all I have not been aware of this.
However, it seems that something is also changing for the well-known Theoremreach.
So I don't know if this is just a coincidence.

it's the first time I've heard of this forum. for those who work with them, can you give me some details? is there a limit of posts / topics per day / hour?

Since Cashtimeforum changed its name to Jiba, this is when the regulations began to tighten, and the opportunity to create posts or threads was minimized, if I create 2 posts, I will only get one post as a reward. In fact, it's been more than a week I can't access Jiba forum because some IP addresses have been blocked including mine.

Jiba-Error.png

The cashtime forum upgrading or changing of rules is a really set back for them because it's has many persons to lose interest in the site and have reduced the number of persons that use to be active on the site

I have never make a dime from cashtime forum. I registered some months ago and suddenly they changed their terms and conditions which happens not to favour me at all. Infact, bizdustry remains the best forum ever. Thanks to Alexander and his colleagues.

I've seen that update too. Many people are running away from the forum due to there low payments. The forum was sold to a new person.

I've seen that update too. Many people are running away from the forum due to there low payments. The forum was sold to a new person.

once you pay very little and you just want quality jobs without offering anything in return, the old community leaves you. you struggled, you formed a community and then you sold it to someone who pays you lower and stricter rules ... why would you stay?

once you pay very little and you just want quality jobs without offering anything in return, the old community leaves you. you struggled, you formed a community and then you sold it to someone who pays you lower and stricter rules ... why would you stay?
That's impossible. They want a quality from you but they don't want to pay a good amount. That's why most of this forum owners don't know how to take good care of there forums.

I also stopped working on the forum once the new management changed the earning opportunity to the barest minimum. It's a waste of the time working on the site.

I also stopped working on the forum once the new management changed the earning opportunity to the barest minimum. It's a waste of the time working on the site.
Even me too. Everything on that forum has totally change. They want the quality from you but they don't want to pay a good amount. I don't think that forum will recover. What's your opinion?

Thank god, I left the site long before these issues began. I joined the site, got paid and then left the site never to return again. Maybe the owner is struggling to make the site sustainable by reducing reward.

The forum has rebranded as jiba. But now we can earn just from 2 posts (equivalent to 4 cents) and a fraction of cent for one post every 24 hours. I am going to abandon the forum.

Though I didn't register on the forum but I have been following update from people who sign up on the platform,the amount earn is not worth the stress in it any longer

The forum has rebranded as jiba. But now we can earn just from 2 posts (equivalent to 4 cents) and a fraction of cent for one post every 24 hours. I am going to abandon the forum.
Good God! when I was on the forum it was paying 5 cents per thread. I withdrew $3 and the never went back to the forum. How can a site pay such a low amount for writing.

Since cashtimeforum has change to jiba, the restructuring has made some people not participating due to reduction post per day, you hardly find people online there

It is true that the forum has changed. but their incentive program still remain below average in my own perspective. I made a post of over 400 words only two earn about five sent. I made the post because it was said that there is chances of earning up to $1 with just one post.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back