What's new

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Bizdustry

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.
You must have 1000 points (1$) before you can withdraw to PayPal.

View attachment 220

PAYMENT PROOF FOR Bizdustry

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Bizdustry

Read through the announcements to fully understand how our site works.
2. Start posting and watch your balance grow
3. Contact @Alexander. if you have any questions

Enjoy the free money
Bizdustry will always stand out to be the best.

Bizdustry will always stand out to be the best.
As you say. Even though yesterday's withdrawal was rejected. I'm still trying to fix my mistake by not posting something the team considers trash. Giving up because failure is not a wise choice.

Last edited:
As you say. Even though yesterday's withdrawal was rejected. I'm still trying to fix my mistake by not posting something the team considers rubbish. Giving up because failure is not a wise choice.
Send me a PM and I'll be happy to look into it for you

As you say. Even though yesterday's withdrawal was rejected. I'm still trying to fix my mistake by not posting something the team considers trash. Giving up because failure is not a wise choice.
Admin @Alexander, is ready to help you out about your rejected payment. I believe his a honest, and sincere person. If he finds you eligible he will credit you immediately, feel free.

I've been paid several times on this wonderful forum. It's legit and consistent!
I don't know why Mr b and his Cabals are posting wrong messages about the forum. Tagging it scam, that a member called yugocean was denied his withdrawal here. Maybe yugocean didn't follow the rules of posting in this forum. Before to proceed with withdrawal of his funds.

i look forward to see what this site has to offer.
Feel free here, workhard, and post quality post. Be rest assured that the forum will be there for. Your payment is not hold back, as long as you comply with the rules here.

Admin @Alexander, is ready to help you out about your rejected payment. I believe his a honest, and sincere person. If he finds you eligible he will credit you immediately, feel free.
Is that possible. I've sent a private message to Alexander. For now he hasn't replied back probably because he's busy. Anis who rejected my withdrawal. For now I am trying again here. Hopefully my next withdrawal request will be accepted.

Is that possible. I've sent a private message to Alexander. For now he hasn't replied back probably because he's busy. Anis who rejected my withdrawal. For now I am trying again here. Hopefully my next withdrawal request will be accepted.
Sure, your next withdrawal request will be successful. Just feel free, Alexander never owed anyone here. If he's not willing, he wouldn't have asked you to PM him at the first place.

I just requested a withdrawal a while ago but I have no doubt and I know that this forum site is legit and paying. I've a lot of members have posted proofs already so this site don't give me any reason of thinking this is a scam.

Sure, your next withdrawal request will be successful. Just feel free, Alexander never owed anyone here. If he's not willing, he wouldn't have asked you to PM him at the first place.
I hope so. Now I try not to post anything that could be trash. So my efforts here will make me make some money here. But I don't know what the bizdustry team thinks about my post.

WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Bizdustry

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.
You must have 1000 points (1$) before you can withdraw to PayPal.

View attachment 220

PAYMENT PROOF FOR Bizdustry

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Bizdustry

Read through the announcements to fully understand how our site works.
2. Start posting and watch your balance grow
3. Contact @Alexander. if you have any questions

Enjoy the free money
It is legit. I have also been taken 17 dolors from here.

Tag should be put as Official, because this is official forum from Bizdustry admin.
Ofcourse it is good to be back and that things sorted out.
I have to make a decision -
1) Withdraw in crypto
2) Put in Bizdustry bank for interest
3) Upgrade account.

Any suggestions?

Tag should be put as Official, because this is official forum from Bizdustry admin.
Ofcourse it is good to be back and that things sorted out.
I have to make a decision -
1) Withdraw in crypto
2) Put in Bizdustry bank for interest
3) Upgrade account.

Any suggestions?
Do you know the problems that occur between bizdustry and Beermoneyforum? Beermoneyforum admin mentions your name. He said bizdustry must pay you, so that Mr. B apologizes for calling Bizdustry a scam.

Honestly speaking, I first became disappointed with Bizdustry. It was when I was actually looking forward to my first payment, but suddenly they raised the minimum withdrawal to $10. But I kept going. Then came the temporary shutdown of the website. But instead of feeling upset, coz I was on my way to 5000 biznotes, I still stayed and even exerted effort so that I can reinstate my account. Now I'm on my way to 10k biznotes, hoping that all my efforts will bear fruit. I stayed with Bizdustry coz I see a huge potential for this forum. And this is the only forum that I have had, where the admins are very much accommodating and appreciative of your work. More power to Bizdustry!!!

Honestly speaking, I first became disappointed with Bizdustry. It was when I was actually looking forward to my first payment, but suddenly they raised the minimum withdrawal to $10. But I kept going. Then came the temporary shutdown of the website. But instead of feeling upset, coz I was on my way to 5000 biznotes, I still stayed and even exerted effort so that I can reinstate my account. Now I'm on my way to 10k biznotes, hoping that all my efforts will bear fruit. I stayed with Bizdustry coz I see a huge potential for this forum. And this is the only forum that I have had, where the admins are very much accommodating and appreciative of your work. More power to Bizdustry!!!
You are my reference. Where did you see my link? I have also experienced failure in this forum. But I'm trying to get up again because I still believe that this forum will appreciate the efforts of its members. We will prove the same when we request for payment.

@Alexander What is the meaning of Adjustment by an administrator?
Now you removed all amount from my account and I am not even allowed to contack you through chat or PM conversation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back