What's new

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

I'm new here but I'd been lurking for some time before I finally registered. Based on the reviews I've seen, I can say that Bizdustry is legit. There are payment proofs and the site itself looks very reliable! I'm ready to earn online the moment I registered here. I look forward to other online-earning strategies too!
Though this site is too young, you can already get some idea on how to earn by browsing through the threads. Also, don't be shocked with how accommodating the admins are. You can actually message them if you have anything to ask, and surely they will reply as soon as possible.

And also, paid posts or comments are limitted to 3 per hour. After the third in an hour, that won't be paid anymore. You need to wait the next hour before you can make a paid post.
Post automatically merged:

I just read the newsletter today, and I really cannot believe that some would say that Bizdustry is a scam. With all the testimonies of users with their payment withdrawal, it could be that some are sourgraping. It could be that their payment request was rejected for reasons under the terms and conditions of this site. More than the amount that we are getting paid here, we should focus more on the quality of content of every post or topic that we make. That for me is a good sign that a forum is well above others. I strive everyday not just to get biznotes, but make my posts and threads relevant to others. And that's how I see Bizdustry. There may be imperfections, but slowly but sure, the forum gets more premium everyday.
Yes, personally it bothers me that there are members who dedicate themselves to saying and / or writing that Bizdustry is a scam. Here is enough evidence to the contrary. But as your comment says, they do not read the terms and write and publish as they see fit, which should not be. We must keep the forum clean without spam and without poor quality publications, which is the most important thing, contribute so as not to destroy. Everything will return to normal and will remain booming.

Bizdustry Review: SCAM or LEGIT?
WHAT IS Bizdustry

We talk about crypto, investments, how to make money online, and general business matters. Users can earn points by posting and then members can choose to redeem the forum currency for payment to their PayPal account.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH Bizdustry

Every user gets on average around $15 (15,000 points) every month from forum posting. You can then sell the points for PayPal cash. To do so, please read this topic which explains how to cash out. If would like to see how many Biznotes you hold, the amount will be publicly available under your profile. Users can earn 50 points per post and 70 for publishing a topic.
You must have 1000 points (1$) before you can withdraw to PayPal.

View attachment 220

PAYMENT PROOF FOR Bizdustry

You may find payment proof here, posted by other members of Bizdustry. Please post any payments you redeem from Bizdustry as proof to show we are a trusted paid to post forum. We appreciate your hard work! Post a screenshot below and share it with the rest of the community.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH Bizdustry

Read through the announcements to fully understand how our site works.
2. Start posting and watch your balance grow
3. Contact @Alexander. if you have any questions

Enjoy the free money
Yes obviously its such a amazing and legit site where we work and earn its not a scam at all.i am happy to find such a amzing site,where we make our free time usefull.

It is the fastest growing paid forum with huge potentials, I am very optimistic that if the site continue this way it will be the paid forum with huge data base. Paid forum posters needs accommodating and responsive admin which the team of this site are doing .

Yes obviously its such a amazing and legit site where we work and earn its not a scam at all.i am happy to find such a amzing site,where we make our free time usefull.
Excellent your phrase "we make our free time useful" The site is very valuable, that's why every time I can defend it I do it, because I have learned, I have sincere friends who have the same feeling towards Bizdustry. That is why I share your joy. And we must continue to defend the site for what it is, for its team and for us as members.

Bizdustry is worth given the needed support because since the launch of this forum it has made posters more encouraged and geared towards making money online, promote healthy competitiveness. We should also provide objective opinions and threads as members. Advise the team positively when it is necessary.

Bizdustry is worth given the needed support because since the launch of this forum it has made posters more encouraged and geared towards making money online, promote healthy competitiveness. We should also provide objective opinions and threads as members. Advise the team positively when it is necessary.
If you're right, I've just been on FC and get discouraged from posting, when I enter different forum threads, and the same character comes up with the same Bizdustry critiques. So far I have no complaints on this forum, and as long as I can avoid getting into those heated nonsensical arguments, I just walk away. And if there is anything I can support Bizdustry I will, as he deserves our support.

If you're right, I've just been on FC and get discouraged from posting, when I enter different forum threads, and the same character comes up with the same Bizdustry critiques. So far I have no complaints on this forum, and as long as I can avoid getting into those heated nonsensical arguments, I just walk away. And if there is anything I can support Bizdustry I will, as he deserves our support.
Definitely, critiques are inevitable they make the site to be more popular and stringers , the people involved in that are the ones that couldn't approach their issues diplomatically. The admin should filter their opinions and respond to their reasonable ones.

Definitely, critiques are inevitable they make the site to be more popular and stringers , the people involved in that are the ones that couldn't approach their issues diplomatically. The admin should filter their opinions and respond to their reasonable ones.
If you are right again @ahmedo24, they should clean up the thread, because the truth is that I enter the site, looking in different forum topics and I leave in a bad mood without contributing my ideas or opinions. By the way I read the answer you wrote, and I congratulate you as you said everything in a professional and diplomatic way.

This site is legal ..I m new here but i m much impressed with this site ..no wastage of time.We can work on this site without any fear.

If you are right again @ahmedo24, they should clean up the thread, because the truth is that I enter the site, looking in different forum topics and I leave in a bad mood without contributing my ideas or opinions. By the way I read the answer you wrote, and I congratulate you as you said everything in a professional and diplomatic way.
Cleaning of the thread is entirely at the discretion of the forum coin Admin but personally I am trying my best that all discussions on that thread are centered on way forward and possible solutions to the issues arround bizdustry.

This site is legal ..I m new here but i m much impressed with this site ..no wastage of time.We can work on this site without any fear.
In fact @Snobar Bilal, any questions or concerns, you can ask the staff members for guidance, who will surely give you satisfactory answers. In this forum you will find many threads related to the possible insecurities that we face, I also have little time and it has been excellent.

Its legit because a friend of mine actually introduced the platform to me but at first i could not believe it because i have being introduced to fake online making money platform but when my friend introduced bizdustry to me then he further on to show me the proof that its paying that's how i believe bizdustry pays,so its

Its legit because a friend of mine actually introduced the platform to me but at first i could not believe it because i have being introduced to fake online making money platform but when my friend introduced bizdustry to me then he further on to show me the proof that its paying that's how i believe bizdustry pays,so its
You're right, they created a fake page. I am glad that you have that friend who guided you and you had the opportunity to register in Bizdustry, in this the legal forum, that will undoubtedly give you satisfaction, learning and teaching. I know you are going to enjoy this site.

Ensure you follow all the rules and regulations strictly on the forum so you don't get banned from the forum, quality opinion sharing is what the forum desire for a good pay for your time and contribution. Best of luck.

Although I have not cash out, but I have not doubt at all about this forum.. I have read and seen many payments testimonials all over the internet.

I just started earning point yesterday and I can't wait to make my own withdrawal.. I love bizdustry

I have been using this site since a couple of weeks and so far my experience has been fairly well. While I have not cashed out yet, I do not doubt the legitimacy of the site. While I have created about 600 posts, I have created only few threads. I don't know why it says you have insufficient previledge to post thread. I am thinking to write to support one of these days.

Thank you so much@Alex for Changing life with this wonderful opportunity. You are a driving force for growth and development in our society.
May you continue without letup in providing succor and relieve to humanity.

Bizdustry Forum is a forum site where people gather together to talk about making money online. They introduce new money-making programs that talk about the pros and cons of working for each program.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back