What's new

ZeroQT - How to earn free Bitcoins, Litecoins, and Dogecoins / no deposit or investment required / very easy & friendly method

ZeroQT

Nov 8, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The method that I will be bringing to your attention today was developed by our team, and it is only functional as an experimental feature on our website at this time.

Many of us find it hard to wrap our heads around the idea of "free money," primarily due to the fact that there is no such thing as "free money." Instead, money must always come from the personal finances of an individual who is willing to hand it over in exchange for another individual's services. This is exactly what we are doing at ZeroQT.

But the real question is... Why?

As a young company, one of our primary goals is to establish a good name and reputation for ourselves so that we may be recognized by our customers in the wider world; nevertheless, doing so will demand financial investment. So, here's the pitch: we reward you hourly in the form of ZQT (corporate) tokens for using our services as if it were an old-fashioned crypto faucet, and in exchange for this commitment of time you are allowed anytime to swap these tokens for BTC, LTC, or DOGE and withdraw the assets to your personal wallet. So, there you have it: we reward you hourly in the form of ZQT (corporate) tokens to use our services.
There is no risk of loss associated with such a rewarding mechanism, with the exception of the one and only counterparty risk, which is the possibility of not being able to honor ZQT redemptions in the event that there is an increase in driver demand. As a matter of fact, we have already highlighted the date on which this type of rewarding mechanism will be discontinued: May 1st, 2023.
We also reserve the right to reduce the hourly yield at any time in order to avert insolvency.

Official LinkTree: https://linktr.ee/zeroqt

How can one begin making money? Easy, breezy!
  1. Create a new ZeroQT account with a whopping 5,000 ZQT signup bonus: https://zeroqt.com/bizdustry
  2. Every hour, harvest the ZQT yield you are provided: https://docs.zeroqt.com/tutorial/how-to-earn-zqt-tokens
  3. Reach the minimum withdrawal threshold of 100,000 ZQT to swap and withdraw the earnings in the form of BTC, LTC or DOGE.
    We run a permissionless platform w/o KYC/AML requirements and instant payments upon request. "Unbank the banked" is a credo that we hold dearly.
Oh by the way... Post your first impressions about ZeroQT and your pubkey in this thread to receive an airdrop worth up to 5,000 ZQT.
Where can I find my pubkey? In your dashboard 👇

Ssv7IsE.jpg

Hats down, folks.

UPDATE: Zero Cute Ventures has officially acquired tropical.finance
Tropical Finance is a fully audited cutting-edge yield farming application and DEX on the SmartBCH chain with unique features that provide investors with brand new ways to optimise APRs.

Last edited:
In the midst of this crypto crisis, Zero Cute Ventures seeks to deploy more capital to enhance their on-chain ecosystem. We are currently in negotiations with a known team to acquire both their AMM protocol and NFT marketplace. We'll keep you informed on the acquisition's status.

Zero Cute Ventures has officially acquired tropical.finance

Tropical Finance is a fully audited cutting-edge yield farming application and DEX on the SmartBCH chain with unique features that provide investors with brand new ways to optimise APRs.

Just now, we have released a new game on StableBet, Keno:

https://stablebet.gg/games/keno

Change-log:
- Generative avatars for newly created accounts.
- Mandatory email verification
- Login/register with Twitter
- Max. wager raised to 500,000 credits in response to a whale's request

Play responsibly.
Have a nice weekend!

A new deposit and withdrawal method was added to StableBet:

Binance USD (BUSD) BEP-20 token

In the future, other stablecoins will be added, including BUSD issued on Ethereum and other chains.

Last but not least, we have created an application form for blockchain startups seeking to raise funding or sell their business.
If you are a founder, the form can be found at:

https://zeroqt.com/apply

A new deposit and withdrawal method was added to StableBet:

BlockNG USDT (bcUSDT) SEP-20 token

smartBCH blockchain is officially supported, which opens the door to limitless opportunities and partnerships, including one of which is with BlockNG, who are already partnered with our subsidiary Tropical Finance.
The bcUSDT is a decentralized token that, while created as a contract by BlockNG, is co-managed by three independent parties, which allows it to maintain a 11 relationship with the USDT in the BSC network at all times. Expect bcUSDT to become one of the tokens utilized to get ZUSD via swaps in the future.

I do not know the people making those websites to continually existing as the amount they pay is really painful because of the level of effort you would put in to make anything tangible.

I do not know the people making those websites to continually existing as the amount they pay is really painful because of the level of effort you would put in to make anything tangible.
We are not a offering micro payments as you may think, actually I do not even know what you are talking about (sounds like a bot / message farmer).
Kindly read our documentation at: docs.zeroqt.com

PUBLIC REMINDER

@ZeroQT has bought to my attention extremely low-quality and irrelevant messages posted on his topic. As a public reminder, if you do not have the knowledge to discuss a particular topic or don't have a genuine question to ask, don't respond. I've deleted over 40 posts and warned a handful of members about this behavior. Untitled.png

If anyone on Bizdustry sees any more posts that might be classed as low quality or irrelevant, please use the report function, and the user will be dealt with accordingly following our Terms of Service. I am very disappointed with the majority of users; just posting for the sake of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back