What's new

Zack Bucks - Facebook’s New Crypto

Despite the poor success of Facebook and it's Meta change, I still believe it will soar in the future. That's because this is the first social media platform that is even considering delving seriously into the Metaverse.

Despite the poor success of Facebook and it's Meta change, I still believe it will soar in the future. That's because this is the first social media platform that is even considering delving seriously into the Metaverse.
Facebook is never a failure . Although, it failed initially when it first launched its cryptocurrency but I wouldn't consider that as a failure because it has learnt a lot of lessons and at this time, the project will definitely be successful.

Facebook trade and stocks at going down mostly because of some other social media like Twitter and Tiktok at gaining familiarity , Zack needs to launch his own coin to upgrade Facebook .

Zack needs to establish his own coin to improve Facebook since it is no longer news that Facebook trade and stocks are declining mostly due to certain other social media platforms like Twitter and Tiktok at increasing popularity.

Facebook joins the league of cryptocurrency. However, I think they have a very good chance of succeeding because of the metaverse ecosystem and related products like other social media platforms. It'll be very interesting.

With the failure of Libra (or Diem), I do not think facebook or let's say Meta will try creating a crypto coin. If they want to create a new coin they wouldn't have sold their project. I think this is one of the fake news circulating.

That is awesome that Facebook are planning on creating their own cryptocurrency. I am sure those who will invest in it may enjoy great profits given that Facebook is such a big company. But be careful, they have tried in the past to create their crypto but it failed.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back