Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Most recently, Facebook rebranded as the Metaverse, and now they are moving further with technology with several reports suggesting they are launching their own token or coin called Zuck Bucks. This could have a massive impact on peoples lives, wealth, and some might even get rich from investing in it due to the size of Facebook/Metaverse.

What do you think? Will you be investing if they launch this?

10265CB3-8411-43B6-869E-270010DA8280.jpeg

I hope that Facebook will get it right this time around. The first cryptocurrency projects that the company embarked upon failed. They must have learnt some lessons from the first project.

Currently, Facebook stock is going down and mark is looking for various viable options to get the stock skyrocketing back up, if the coin launches and you got some extra bucks to spare you can invest in it and see if the market cap value would increase and then you can pull out your profit or leave it there as a long term investment.

I have no interest in Facebook be it crypto or otherwise. I just don't trust Mark. Never have, never will.

I know a lot of people will invest though and I wish them the best.

Id they eventually get to launch this coin, I'm sure going to try as much as possible to invest in it because I'm certain it's sure going to have lots of potentials as long as Mark Zuckerberg is behind it.

Since its no longer a news that Facebook trade and stocks at going down mostly because of some other social media like Twitter and Tiktok at gaining familiarity , Zack needs to launch his own coin to upgrade Facebook .

I think the coin will be accepted by many people if they laughed it due to the reputation of Mark Zuckerberg. If launched the coins will worth investing on. If extra money with me when they laughed it, I will surely invest.

I hope that Facebook will get it right this time around. The first cryptocurrency projects that the company embarked upon failed. They must have learnt some lessons from the first project.
We have seen in the past that the Facebook launched a cryptocurrency project and it failed. It is however very pertinent that the Facebook should do well this time around because they must have learnt from the mistakes they made initially.

We have seen in the past that the Facebook launched a cryptocurrency project and it failed. It is however very pertinent that the Facebook should do well this time around because they must have learnt from the mistakes they made initially.
If Facebook is really serious their cryptocurrency projects, it should not be so difficult for them to carry out . Conglomerates that are not as big as Facebook have been successful in cryptocurrency projects .I think they should hire more professionals this time.

If Facebook is really serious their cryptocurrency projects, it should not be so difficult for them to carry out . Conglomerates that are not as big as Facebook have been successful in cryptocurrency projects .I think they should hire more professionals this time.
Yes ! I quite agree that if Facebook is very serious with this project they will definitely make a wave in this one and it will never be a failed project just like the first one that they embarked upon.

I have not heard anything about this crypto currency again. I'm beginning to wonder if there is ever going to be some hope for the coin to get some value like we earlier expected.

Most recently, Facebook rebranded as the Metaverse, and now they are moving further with technology with several reports suggesting they are launching their own token or coin called Zuck Bucks. This could have a massive impact on peoples lives, wealth, and some might even get rich from investing in it due to the size of Facebook/Metaverse.

What do you think? Will you be investing if they launch this?

View attachment 3480
I will do some research on it and look at the project concept as well as the team. But in general, I think this project is interesting and has the potential to make a difference particularly in the metaverse

I have not heard anything about this crypto currency again. I'm beginning to wonder if there is ever going to be some hope for the coin to get some value like we earlier expected.
I really hope that the cryptocurrency Facebook is trying to create would be a success this time around because the first one was a total failure and I know that I have learnt a lot of things from their initial mistakes.

I really hope that the cryptocurrency Facebook is trying to create would be a success this time around because the first one was a total failure and I know that I have learnt a lot of things from their initial mistakes.
I'm very certain that this time around Facebook is going to get it right. They have failed in the past and they should definitely learn from my mistakes to make a successful cryptocurrency project.

Sorry one funny thing I want to ask is that will this new bucks on Facebook work for withdrawal or whatever functions can we performed with the buck can one use it for game

This can be a very good idea if at all Facebook could implement this. Most Facebook users don't have enough money so if they can lower the minimum investment required to as low as $1 they can get many investors from Facebook.

I have also not heard anything about it. And I don't think the coins have better future.if the coin actually have a better chance of improving, we would hhave been officially notify about it. Like, I have earlier.

This can be a very good idea if at all Facebook could implement this. Most Facebook users don't have enough money so if they can lower the minimum investment required to as low as $1 they can get many investors from Facebook.
What you are insinuating is that Facebook has a large user base and as such, if it launches its own cryptocurrency, it is going to gain recognition very quickly.

I really like the rate at which crypto currencies are going rapidly these days. It's really nice that Facebook came up with a new crypto currency. I won't be investing in the zuck bucks though.

Facebook joins the crypto league. It'll be very interesting though and I think they have a great percentage of succeeding because of the metaverse ecosystem and related products like other social media platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back