What's new

Your view about Airdrops requesting for deposits?.

It is becoming commonly known now that airdrops platforms on telegram will tell you they won't ask you to pay to receive airdrop. But when it's time to get the airdrop, they foolishly ask you to pay

Most airdrops that usually ask for deposit are scam. Tho i have never made a deposit to any of them but some of my Friends have and they where scammed. So i dont trust any airdrops asking for deposits

Even though, I have benefited from airdrops before but people need to be very careful whenever they are doing any airdrop especially on telegram because many of them are fake.

Any airdrop that requires you to deposit before withdrawing your balance is a scam. A lot of these airdrops do this and often times they are all scams.

My candid advice is do not do it, it's obvious they are scammers why would you call something air drop and still request for payment to get what is not sure that will later drop.
I have noticed lots of Airdrops that don't tell members initially that that they will deposit ethereum to claim their rewards until at the point of withdrawal. I am personally scared to donate like $10 ethereum to claim an Airdrop that may never come or worthless. Have you deposited and got the reward?.

I am not into airdrops. IN fact airdrops is the term that I was introduced recently. Based on what I have read, I thin airdrops should be free, if you are asked for money it must be a scam.

I feel those Airdrops that always request for deposits are scammers and fraudsters. we should always endeavour to run away from such as Airdrops immediately they starts requesting for deposits because there are chances that they out to scam people of their hard-earned money because I know a genuine airdrop will not request for deposit.
Yes I agree with you that all this eldrup that are requesting for deposit and scammers they want to use this opportunity to gain money from the public and close up.

Most airdrops that usually ask for deposit are scam. Tho i have never made a deposit to any of them but some of my Friends have and they where scammed. So i dont trust any airdrops asking for deposits
To be sincere most airdrops are scam not to talk of the ones that ask you to deposits money to claim the airdrops in your wallet. Anytime that you're dealing with airdrops, be vigilant.

It is not even advisable , but if the Airdrop is free one can join it because to an extent one has nothing to loose if nothing comes out in the end of the game.
To be sincere most airdrops are scam not to talk of the ones that ask you to deposits money to claim the airdrops in your wallet. Anytime that you're dealing with airdrops, be vigilant.

A friend of mine has an experience on this, she saw the airdrop and the person who introduced it to her made her believe it was legit and have been paid. She was so serious with it then the time finally came to withdraw, they asked her to deposit an amount. I tried telling her it does not make sense that you would deposit some bitcoin to withdraw bitcoin, why dont they extract in from your earnings? She didnt listern and in the end, she lost the money.

Some airdrops ask for bnb fees or ethereum fees , they maybe legit if they ask small amount like $0.1 of bnb to receive their crypto token , but unfortunate thing is those tokens are not worth even cents and not listed in any exchange to sell. But those airdrops asking for large deposits are obviously a scam.

It is not even advisable , but if the Airdrop is free one can join it because to an extent one has nothing to loose if nothing comes out in the end of the game.
Airdrops are suppose to free at all level. If it does not request for any deposit, then there is nothing wrong in trying it out since you will have nothing to lose at the end of the airdrop.

That is where I have issues with these airdrops platforms. Why would one still pay to claim the reward after going through some tedious tasks to be rewarded. And there is no assurance if you will even be given the reward and not being scammed of the deposited money. Or if at all the coin can be traded or not and on which crypto exchange. I would rather coins than do some airdrops as it is not worth the stress. It is just my opinion.

Personally,I do not take airdrops requesting for money or any form of deposit serious because it might be a way of frauding people. I believe airdrops should be free since most of the cryptos doing airdrops are looking for investors and the airdrops is a way of creating awareness about that particular crypto coin or token.

I don't know much about air drops but I do know that they were made to increase The circulating supply of a coin and as such anyone asking for deposit is a scam.

I would have love it if you dropped the airdrop details , so we can as well check the review and know if its actually real or scam , then we can now at least make judgement on if you should join the airdrop or not i think , because i have seen so many people get scammed for such airdrop you just need to be more careful in your dealing i think

Any Airdrop that requires to pay any amount of money no matter how small is only pointer to the fact that they're a scam and you need to avoid them as quickly as possible.
Airdrops are meant to be free gifts and not the other way round.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back